Got Damn Gas Prices

aMLCproduction

• Members

What are you paying for gas per ga :angry: llon right now?

I am in north east ohio and I am paying 3.55 a gallon! How far will the prices go up? When do we get relief!!!

Please share your prices and stories. Hell I remeber not so long ago, gas was like 99 cents per gallon.

Gas for my car is my 3rd highest bill after my rent, rent and my car note?

has anyone cut back on spending?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And you know, I love to walk and just get some fresh air anyways. Car pooling would be a great thing to do, and I live close to a grocery store, a dollar store (VERY good prices on detergent and soap), a video store, and a 7-11 and I don't mind walking at all instead of driving my car. I also live close to a bike path that goes all along a river, and there's where I do most of my meditating.

But to answer your question, I can't. The price for gas is becoming outrageous, so who knows how much longer this is going to be?

• Members

That would be very cheap to what we are paying.

Our Gas (or petrol as we call it here) is at $1.50 per litre.

1 gallon = 3.78541 litres which would make it $5.68 ($5.22US)

And we have been warned that the prices will go even higer.

We do have some supermarkets here that if you spend over $30.00 you get 4 cents of a litre, but only at there gas stations.

• Members

Do you guys have gas? Not gasoline or maybe it is better known as Liquefied Petroleum Gas.

We have it here and it is only $0.60 a litre.

When the price of petrol went up here a lot of cars converted from Petrol to LPG, it actually got to a point where there was a 2 month waiting list and there were rebates of up to $2,000.00 for those that did.

Archived