Real World Hollywood

bandbfan

• Members

So I caught some of the premiere.

Don't like Greg at all. Peasants? Awful. I didn't like Joey from the previews, but after he kinda stood up to Greg, I started to like him a little bit. It's going to be interesting to see how this goes with apparently two people in the house being abused and used to violent ways (Bri and Joey). Will seems cool and laid back. I think Sarah's cute. Don't know much about the other two, David and Kim. Don't know what David has besides his athleticism.

I already like it better than Sydney, but I don't know how much I'll be keeping up with it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched and liked it. I havent watched a full season since Philly. The premiere was good here and I'll try. So far I like teh cast except for Kim and Greg. Greg is such an arrogant ass and I think he's doing this for TV and Kim annoys the heck out of me. She kind of reminds me of Cameron, the other southerner from San Diego. I just hope she doesnt act dumb and naive like her

• Members

I saw a commercial that said all the episodes are an going to be an hour and it's going to last for 13(?) weeks. I wonder if they have more success with hour-long stuff. They were doing that with the Hills for about three or four weeks.

• Members

They did that with the Gauntlet 3. I think they are doing it bc ratings have dropped in recent years. I think generally people watch in the beginning but tune out as the season goes by. So here they maximize viewership by cutting the season in half instead of dragging it out

• Members

Yeah that sounds like it could be the case. I like it this way. They also don't have that many big shows right now. Hills, Tila, and RW are about the only big things on. I think Rob and Big ended. I'm tired of all of this America's Next Top Model stuff. It was okay for the first few weeks. But now they're showing it all day several days a week. I think they could squeeze out better ratings if they showed old MTV stuff like RW or RR instead of ANTM.

Anyway, about tonight's eppy,

I really don't mind Joey as much as I thought he would. I hate the blonde chick, I don't even know her name yet. Southern girl that doesn't know anything about other people. And now Greg is trying to be all nice and redeem himself.

• Members

what a dumb ass ignorant b-tch! I cant beleive Kimberly kept using the word ghetto, to describe Brianna and then said inner city Blackville? What kind of racist BS is that. I KNEW I didnt like her for a reason and she unfortunetly is exactly the sterotype I thought she would be.

• 4 years later...

Archived