Y&R: Glo gets the mansion???

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is not the whole spoiler....

Jack GIVES Gloria the mansion becuase he's sick of fighting, but get this, Michael and Kevin disown Gloria because they're tired of her scheming. Now Gloria is left with an empty house, a husband that's blackmailing her, and Jack gloating about his happiness. A year ago, it was Gloria who was gloating to Jack about how he had no family, an empty house, and no one there to love him.

I hope they add insult to injury by revealing her cream fiasco, so she can feel even more miserable about herself.

I don't like that Jack gives up the house, but he appears to be the one who comes out happy in the end. He has Sharon, Noah, and a brand new successful business venture. Gloria might have the house and money, but she has no emotional self-worth and that will eat at her. I'm sure Jack will eventually get his home back anyway.

• Members

Something tells me that Gloria won't be all that happy in that mansion...The fact that she won't have her son's under her thumb helping her scheme will eat at her she won't have time to enjoy the mansion...

I jut hope they don't go back a day later and have Michael, Lauren, and Kevin opening their arms to her....

• Members

It looks like they're going fuull-force with Michael, Lauren, and Kevin disowning Gloria next week:

This is from TV Guide, it's a week's worth of spoilers, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled:

Monday March 31 :

Jack tells Michael the truth; Brad gets David to play poker; Gloria and Kevin hunt Alistair; Victor tells Adam of his plans to visit L.A.

Tuesday April 1 :

Michael abandons Gloria; Adam questions Nikki about Hope; Alistair has news for Jill and Kay; Jeff and Gloria fight, then kiss; David admits his gambling problem to Brad.

Wednesday April 2 :

Jack gives Gloria the mansion; Adam asks Victor about Hope on the anniversary of her birthday; Gloria begs Michael for help; Michael warns Kevin to steer clear of Gloria.

Thursday April 3 :

Jack demands that Alistair leave; Phyllis rejects Adam's flirting; Amber is asked to be in Jana's wedding.

Friday April 4 :

Victor and Sabrina kiss; Heather is welcomed at Jabot; Alistair charms Gloria; Amber suggests Lily is pregnant; Jeff gets a special visitor.

Archived