AMC: Wednesday, March 26, 2008

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like today show. Annie & Ryan wasn't on & so we only was dealing with Zach, Kendall, Aidan, & Greenlee & they basicly was worried about Erica.

Frankie brought Colby new shoes. Which he got a hug for.

Then some other stuff dealing with Robert.

& whatever JR & Babe was talking about.

• Members

Glad to see Opal again. That's one good thing about B&E, they seem to respect the vets (Opal, Joe).

When the credits listed Kate Walsh, I got excited because I thought it was Kate Hall. lol I doubt that the real Kate Walsh would be writing scripts for All My Children during her downtime from Private Practice.

Today's show was good. Minimal airtime from the usual 4, that's a plus. Thank god for no Ryan and Annie, I am so beyond tired of them (however, I did like them yesterday :X)

Erica/Carmen has so much potential there. I think I'm going to like their story, but with B&E they could screw something up at any given moment.

Loved Jesse and Angie too. That was a nice touch having all the cops coming in and applauding Jesse.

Another message to Jacob Young: PLEASE CUT THAT MESS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

• Members

Best episode all week, imo.

It had a really good flow and nice blend of characters.

This was the first time Carmen didn't just bug the crap out of me. I liked Kendall's plea to Carmen intercut with the scenes at the convenience store.

I always love seeing Opal and her brief scene with Tad talking about Ray was good. As long as they keep Robert as Ray's brother, this storyline has potential to be great. I'm intrigued by what Robert wants now that he has the necklace.

Colby/Frankie just don't spark as a couple for me. I hope the writers stop it soon and bring Dre out of the attic for her.

The Angie/Jesse scenes at the police station were the highlight for me. Their love just shines through and their emotions were just kept under the surface. I just find them spellbinding to watch.

• Members

Mumbles & Greensnot being at the police station was pointless. Josh should have been there, ugh.

Please tell me that Greensnot did NOT say that she knows Erica better than anyone?

Loved Zen today.

I am floving David Rasche, he freaking rocks and I love to hate Robert

Jesse & Angie, enjoyed them today

• Members

She is the only one who has ever could! :lol:

Tarzan JR

I am just expecting him to one day dress in nothing more than a loincloth, swing from vines, and start yelling at the top of his lungs. Cut your hair already!

Erica and the lipstick

Okay what convenience store in America sells lipstick? Anybody?

• Members

Ok so I'm really enjoying this Carmen/Erica stuff. Carmen is funny - she reminds me of Hilda from Ugly Betty (voice mostly). Anyway - good stuff.

And I really love seeing more Opal...and I like Robert.

Glad that Jesse/Angie can finally be out, open, and happy -- for now.

That is all.

• Members

I really don't know why they keep Dre in hiding! If anything, I see a little triangle ensuing with handsome Frankie and pretty Dre fighting over Colby. Angie and Jesse's story is done (or almost done) so does this mean time on the backburner for them now?

Archived