ATWT: Casting News!

• Members
Celebrating The Soaps -Under News Section

Terri Garber (Iris, As the World Turns) last appears on December 1st.

I loved watching Iris when I tuned in to ATWT. Too bad TPTB missed the boat with this character, her and Barbara could've made magic onscreen.

I agree Chad. But her character was always meant to be short term.

• Members

Is that the same Terri Garber from Dynasty?! I LOVED her on Dynasty, but I never put the two together. I'll definitely need to check IMDB now. That will be freaky if it is the same one bc I was a big fan...

Anyway, I will really miss Iris. :( She was *such* a hoot. I really wish they had kept her around. I'd like to see her dating one of the men in town..maybe Keith? She was just so much fun!

• Members
They have to make room for another lunkhead Kasnoff so why keep a talented actress like Terri Garber around? Don't you realize soap fans care more about a good six pack than good acting? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm gonna miss Iris. Iris and Barbara had soooo much potential. They were gearing to be my favorite pair (Enemies? Partners in crim?).

• Members
They have to make room for another lunkhead Kasnoff so why keep a talented actress like Terri Garber around? Don't you realize soap fans care more about a good six pack than good acting? :rolleyes:

Yeah. You know you're in for trouble when you see "Model" before the actor's name in SOD.

Archived