Adrienne Leon Back To Y&R? Martha Madison To Join East Coast Soap?

• Members

I agree that Martha Madison would make a good Babe re-cast and I agree that Amanda Baker isn't working in the role. She's a far lesser actress than Alexa Havins(ex-Babe) or Martha Madison. I also think Martha might be good for a re-cast of Kelly Cramer on ONE LIFE, since she's around the same age of Heather Tom.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC's character of Babe is annoying regardless of any actresses playing the part.

OLTL does not need any more new characters nor actors/actresses, they need to utilize their existing cast.

GL's possible snagging Martha Madison for the role of Marah Lewis would be great addition, she seems a bit out of place on DAYS because of her acting abilities and I think she's more suitable for GL especially playing Reva's daughter.

Adrienne Leone returning to Y&R is a no-brainer and she owns the role of Colleen.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Mar 21 2008, 10:18 PM)
The Adrianne Leon has me over the moon!

Me too.

A real actress for the role of Colleen. And such a good one - again. Thansk firing her in the first place, LML! <_< Hopefully AL will also start singing when she returns - her voice is beuatiful.

• Members

^^^I think Lyndsay Fonseca owns the role of Colleen Carlton, because under her I fell in love with the character. What a coupe it would be if they got her to reprise her original role. I doubt it would ever happen, but that would be cool as well.

• Members

Agreed. She owns Colleen, she made me love Colleen with her relationship with JT, her troublemaking with Ashley and Brad. She was such an awesome teen rebel, and Fonseca played it perfectly.

I think Leon was shamelessly fired for her weight gain, but I still think she should have been fired long before for playing Colleen so horribly bland. She had no emotion in her scenes, she phoned in her lines, and walked from scene to scene totally lifelessly.

• Members

True. By the way, your signature image proves what I've been saying all along. The actor playing Adam is practically a young Eric Braeden.

She would be MUCH better as Alison than Marnie Schulenburg. The descent into depravity would be believable, finally.

Archived