Adrienne Leon Back To Y&R? Martha Madison To Join East Coast Soap?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know guys, on Lesli's official board she said she agreed about how Adrianne got blindsided... BUT she said it was one of the best things that could have happened because she is very sick, but getting better, and time away from Y&R has let her relax and recouperate. She wouldn't elaborate because she doesn't know how much Adrianne would want known, but apparently the two keep in constant touch. This is all I know.

• Members

I hope the Adrianne Leon thing is NOT true. Tammin is by far the better actress. She is the best thing to come out of the LML era. Adrianne and Davetta Sherwood contrasted well because neither actress displayed ANY emotion in their scenes what so ever! Thank God LML corrected those two massive casting errors and reinstated Christel Khalil and hired Tammin.

• Members

I hope the Adrianne Leon thing is NOT true. Tammin is by far the better actress. She is the best thing to come out of the LML era. Adrianne and Davetta Sherwood contrasted well because neither actress displayed ANY emotion in their scenes what so ever! Thank God LML corrected those two massive casting errors and reinstated Christel Khalil and hired Tammin Sursok.

• Members

You are one of very few Tammin fans. They'd be a fool to keep her. Any objective viewer can see what a terrible, horribly miscast Colleen she is. She'll never be popular so why waste time on her? If you believe in Tammin's talents you should have faith she can leave Y&R and find another job. Why would any fan want her to continue on a show where all the fans hate her with little screentime?

• Members

I just hope it isn't an eating disorder or something... because wasn't there something about LML firing her for her weight or something? Don't know if I heard it right but if that's so, and she did that then she should be shot, same with Jill Farren Phelps, calling Genie Francis fat and firing Lesli and Kari when they were pregnant

apparently JFP told Lesli right off the bat that "if you think GH will be your place to shine well it never will be" then when she told them she was pregnant, that her fate was "in god's hands"... I hate EPs.

Archived