Adrienne Leon Back To Y&R? Martha Madison To Join East Coast Soap?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought her weight gain was related to some medication she was taking for something.

Anyway, I havent had the chance to see much of Tammin on Y&R. They never seem to show her when I tune in. I did love her greatly as Danni Southerland on Home and Away. She really is a great actress. Colleen Carlton must not be giving her the chance to show it off .... or people resent her just because of Adrienne Leon's firing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 3 2008, 10:50 AM)
You are one of very few Tammin fans. They'd be a fool to keep her. Any objective viewer can see what a terrible, horribly miscast Colleen she is. She'll never be popular so why waste time on her? If you believe in Tammin's talents you should have faith she can leave Y&R and find another job. Why would any fan want her to continue on a show where all the fans hate her with little screentime?

Actually, I am one of MANY Tammin fans. Just because her fanbase is not primarily in the US, doesn't mean it does not exist.

Of course she could find another job (which is more than can be said for Adrianne Leon, who hasn't had a single acting job since leaving Y&R). But she is great as Colleen and I don't want that God-awful AL back.

I hope not! H&A is awful these days. And I seem to recall Tammin saying less-than-flattering things about H&A after she left.

• Members

I love her in everything i see her in from H&A on the net...

but she is utter horror in the roll of colleen. and yes i did love AL in the role and think her firing was awful, i was kinda excited to see TS in the role and see how she played it. And.. well its awful. I think a lot of it might be that shes trying to speak american, but idk.. its just a total miscast. colleen is some pod person. much like victoria is under ah, who i love.

• Members

She hasn't gained a fanbase based on her (terrible) work on Y&R. I wasn't speaking of her Australian fanbase. Since that's where her fans are she should move back and get them to launch a primetime series for her. She is miscast and doing a horrible job as Colleen. Did you guys see her ridiculous reaction to seeing a man who looks exactly like her granddad? Colleen and John were super close, but Tammin acted as if she barely knew the man.

Archived