ATWT: Martha Byrne TV Guide Online Interview

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I love that woman. I've been in love with her since I was 5. Now.....16 years later, I still do.

Talented, carefree, down to earth.

Ugh. Why do the ATWT powers-that-be have to be such self-righteous, hypocritical morons??? :angry:

• Members

Martha Byrne is unpretentious, a hard worker, and dedicated to that show, its crew and the audience. This will end very badly for ATWT. It's like it wants to be cancelled and alienate everyone and everything. I've never seen a show fall apart so quickly. It was still on top of the heap for quality AFAIC just a few short years ago. Now it's unrecognizable crap.

• Members

I've only been a sporadic viewer of ATWT but I am sad to see Martha Byrne depart. She's a class act, ATWT's star and a supremely straight shooting broad. Glad that she took some parting shots at P&G and Goutman, nobody deserves the spin she's received.

• Members

I still cannot believe how these actors like Martha are being treated by their shows. I thought ABC's handling of Cady McClain was bad, but this is far worse. You had an actress making one simple demand (which was not money related) and they sent out a recast notice the same day. My god. Martha deserves way better and I hope she finds it some place else. Class act.

• Members

Oh I hope not...Emily is my favorite female character and Kelley is wonderful...

She did just re-sign last year BUT I don't know for how long.

Martha is a class act. And I have to say huge WORD to the 'slow burn to popularity'. This show seemingly has forgotten how to do that.

Archived