Y&R: 'The Bug' Is Back For a Short Stint

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's probably at the same school, Lauren stuffed Scotty for a hundred years...LOL!

I said before: Miss Lauren still owes Sheils a baby... Or Christine is really Sheila... Oh wait, different headwriters - let's hope we never have to endure such awful stories.

Can't wait to see La Bug again.

• Members

The Bug is one fierce bitch and I hope she makes Phyllis feel insecure. I know many hate on her, but she rocked that stint on B&B and I've just always enjoyed her. I think Lauralee is a beautiful and talented actress and you needed a goody two shoes like Christine around. Being friends with Nina shows she has great taste. Loved that someone continued to call her Cricket.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Mar 3 2008, 05:50 PM)
The Bug is one fierce bitch and I hope she makes Phyllis feel insecure. I know many hate on her, but she rocked that stint on B&B and I've just always enjoyed her. I think Lauralee is a beautiful and talented actress and you needed a goody two shoes like Christine around. Being friends with Nina shows she has great taste. Loved that someone continued to call her Cricket.

Beautifully written! Yes! What a delicious sign that the Bells really are back. Cricket and Danny just make me feel like I'm coming home. And THAT is what soaps are SUPPOSED to feel like.

Drucilla next. I can feel it! Drucilla and John and then, dammit, we have gone a long way to fixing the damage.

Archived