Y&R: 'The Bug' Is Back For a Short Stint

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see her being selfish in what she's saying at all. Short term returns never go well. And bringing someone back for the sake of bringing them back is twice as bad. Usually that just screws up storylines and leaves a mess for eons (Just ask ATWT with the Simon fiasco). I like that she says she would come back for a storyline purpose, especially involving Paul. I can't understand how the writers can't give Doug Davidson a decent storyline. I find that pathetic.

• Members

Well I loved Paul with Lauren. I loved how that whole story developed. Especially when she was kidnapped and Paul had to find her. That was riveting. I really wished they could've had a baby together. Remember when Lauren submitted a naked picture of Paul to the magazine. That was hilarious. I liked Paul with Chrisitine too but they really botched that up too. Haven't been watching in a while now, last time I watched Paul and Ashley were going to start a relationship and that went no where either. So can't really say about a storyline for Paul right now because I haven't seen what's going on in a while now. However, I did watch the whole Nick/Phyllis relationship unfold on Youtube and that storyline was awesome. So maybe now that we have new head writers I'll give it a try again.

• Members

Did Latham have selective memory or what? She chose to pursue how the accident brought Amber and Katherine together but not Lauren and Paul, even though her Post-Traumatic stress would have clearly been the catalyst to bring them together. Jeez.

And I agree with Y&RWorldTurner. Doug hasn't even been on the show in a couple of weeks and I certainly haven't missed him.

I remember saying a week ago that two boring characters can't be together but I was wrong. Christine and Paul were boring characters but they had problems in their relationship that weren't.

Archived