TVGC Suds Report

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Lesli Kay and all, and her crossing over to Y&R would be nice. However, wouldn't it be easier to just bring Ashley back permanently? Branco said they're considering the option of bringing Kay to Y&R permanently, that should be Ashely if anyone, not Felicia. Then again, there's been speculation that Ashley will be back permanently as well...

• Members

I'm out with Martha Byrne. ATWT has been dreadful these days and she was one of very few I watched for. Sad to think she was willing to accept the paycut, but they wouldn't give her the story approval?! Not surprising! This show has shown an extreme dislike for all of their female castmembers, who are protrayed in such an unflattering light.

• Members

I've been saying for a good two years that Goutman's burnt out at ATWT. He's now the longest serving EP in ATWT's history and he's been there for nearly a decade. It's time for new blood.

I don't think Goutman is necessarily a bad EP, he's just not clicking with ATWT anymore. I think Goutman could do wonders with AMC, OLTL, or even GH, that's if he doesn't bring his close friend Jean Passanante along with him.

• Members

I got a feeling ATWT is on its last legs and DAYS may move to CBS to take ATWT's place. I predict some of ATWT characters might move to GL or Y&R.

Nelson Blanco does have some interesting news in his colums, but I hate his constant gay stuff about wanting to f this one or that one, or stating how hot some guy is. That stuff is unproffessional imho.

• Members

Oh yeah, a REAL big story, lol. Remember TV Guide magazine reported that Felicia's cancer would return and this time she'd really die. Susan Flannery was apparently VERY upset and told them not to do this. My guess is that this crossover is to keep Lesli Kay happy in case they need her in the future. With Susan Flannery's exit looming, chances are they will definitely need her.

Archived