AMC: Tuesday, February 19, 2008

• Members

Just in case anyone missed the Jesse/Angie love scene (or wanted to watch it a few more times lol), I clipped it and uploaded it to YouTube. That was absolutely wonderful. And quite a shame that B&E can't focus on more than one story at a time. If the entire show could be like this one minute and 41 second clip, every single day of the year, AMC would definitely be the best show on television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hnCT9norLw

My apologies for the local asshats who felt the need to throw in some stupid news bumper in the middle of it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall, Zach and Ryan have apologized to Greenlee for wanting any semblence of justice for her nearly killing one or more of their children after deciding one of the kiddies was hers - more or less. Small apples in comparison. ;)

That was very shocking - a full out love scene for a couple over 40! The flashback overlap was very nice.

Erica and the mugshot. Priceless. That's going to make me laugh everytime I think about it for the next few weeks. I also enjoyed her scenes with Jack: You're my employee. You're dismissed. Heh, so damn Erica. The unfortunate part is they've killed the initial chemistry I felt between MVP and SL.

• Members

I loved her firing Jack, that was awesome!

Not for me, SL and MVP chemistry is off the charts, given what Jack has done to Erica, this is small apples in comparison IMO ;)

I loved the part with Erica and the mugshot when she said "If I'd have known I'd was going to get so many pictures taken I'd have brought my makeup artist and hairdresser :lol:

• Members

Using my own words against me, pfft, lol ;). B&E, more or less, killed any Jack and Erica, Jack love I had left. That aside, I do really think she has better chemistry with Jack/WW than Samuel/MVP and it's partially because of the way they've written this because I thought MVP/SL's first scenes together were smokin'. But...today I was almost disgusted during Erica and Samuel's bribery scenes yet I was amused during Erica's "da man" and Jack's "trying to be da man" scenes. That was the tie-breaker for me. I'm still rooting for Erica and Adam fun; Adam needs to be saved from his JR/Carey rinse, repeat cycle already.

• Members

I just happened to have the show on during Angie and Jessie's scenes..And WOW...that could be the best love scene and use of flashbacks i've seen on soaps in a long time..The fact that i love that Alicia Keys song they used also helps...Great job AMC..

• Members

ERica and Jack are SMOKIN' HOT and I love them battling just as much as I love them romantic. Their infamous battles are like foreplay to them :wub::wub::wub: They can turn me on no matter what. Loved the mugshot :D She fires him.....AGAIN after he says to shut her big mouth :lol: God, I love these two.

I love that now Zach is a J/E fan too.Telling Kendall Erica is okay because Jack is with her. .Best line of the day by Zach "Erica isn't a lighweight either especially with Jackson by her side".. I think I may become a Zach fan after all :P

Too bad MVP is such a wooden actor, at least he is on AMC. He and LaLucci have zip in the chemistry department which bodes even better for we Jerica fans ;) I also love how Jack called him on having her arrested during a live show rather than when it was over or at her home and it was because he only wants publicity. Sammy is pathetic.

Angie and Jesse are always good.

GO ANNIE. Dump that primate and never, EVER, take him back :D

• Members

The Majestic Ryan

Yep if there is any indication that Ryan surely has amnesia, it is on today's show since he clearly thought that the night ended poorly for Kendall, at Annie's urging. Well Annie does remind him right away that it was because of Erica that she was referring to it ending badly. Didn't Ferret Face see her get all carted off to jail in handcuffs and that lovely red gown? Come on now Ryan! Even though you have amnesia, it cannot always be as short term and short signted as this. Now I am not sure if this is amnesia or just being an idiot or both but Ryan surely has all the fronts covered. I just bet that Emma will one day break her arm and Ryan, being a dufus, tell Annie that the day wound up being a poor one for her. Annie just reminds him "Uhh what about Emma?" to which I say YES RYAN! What about Emma? You seem to be so devoted to remembering the handsome little gremlin called Spike but yet you are not putting as much emphasis into remembering Emma. Duh! You have two children that should be getting your attention any day now but stupid you is not playing it all right. Gosh It is really a sad day when the obvious just totally escapes Ryan...well if that is the case, then every single day is a sad one since Ryan always forgets the obvious. Sheesh I just cannot wait to see when the dinner comes out on the table...Annie to Ryan, "Hey honey I got kicked in the chest today and milk started gushing out" Ryan to Annie, "Well it sounds as if the breasts got a knocking, rolling, and ended up being hurt through all of this!" Annie to Ryan, "Uhh sh1thead I was referring to me" Now I would totally go for Annie to call him that kind of name because it clearly describes him to the biggest Tee that I have ever known. Seriously Ryan will turn things to suit his own agenda and also be forgetful over the obvious to just further irritate people.

Go Annie!

I am so pleased to see that she is finally back on my good side. I did not like Annie for some time but today she truly rocked with kicking the moron out of the house. Good for you, Annie! Do not take his crap ever! Now let's see her get together with someone who will truly appreciate her.

• Members

YAY! The REALDerek is back! Not the original, but the second guy, teh one I loved. I was so surprised to see him but Im glad he's back. I really did not like his recast at alland not sad to see that guy go. I hope they give Derek more to do now that this actor is back bc I definetly want to see more of him

• Members

Great show. Best in a very long time. Everything seemed to be happening and break neck pace and I loved how flashbacks were fading in and out of the Angie/Jesse love scene. There moments together were so tender, so sweet.... so REAL!

Erica getting arrested in pure Erica fashion and today was the first day I saw real chemistry between her and MVP... I loved how she talked to Jack as her employee and I also loved her mug shot LOL. So Erica Kane....

I am really going to like this storyline.

GO ANNIE! I loved her strong will today. I just have fears she will back down tomorrow...... :(

Kendall and her damn pregnancy test.... oy.... all I gotta say about that one.

Babe and J.R..... B-O-R-I-N-G and just not entertaining at all. J.R is a sleaze, Babe is a slut.... a match made in heaven.... just please have it off screen please. Where is Litle Adam by the way? Probably in his room while his parents are playing some strip poker/sex for bone marrow games....

• Members

Ryan = ASS! I felt so bad for Annie and he was completely insensitive to her even though she was visibly upset and irritated by him. Go Annie! is right

I hope Im wrong but anyone else getting some weird vibes between Annie and Zach. Anyone think that AMC might have them hook up? Ryan is pushing her away and he's going to be devasted by Kendall's lies. I hope we dont get another ONS here

The Jesse/Angie scenes were hot! Very well done espeically with the love scene over the flashbacks

• Members

Time to post it in the right thread!

That was a really wonderful love scene with Angie and Jesse, very well edited with the flashbacks interposed in that interesting way. I've never seen that done before and I wish more soaps with similar couples in similar situations (God knows there've been many) would try it. But of course Jesse continues to choke out bits and pieces of the lame backstory B&E have written instead of just telling us what happened.

The rest of the show was forgettable except for Annie reading Ryan the riot act and Mario Van Peebles. But both of those SLs have serious problems. Number one, the Ryannie nonsense with his amnesia and Kendall and blah blah blah, I've already discussed how tiresome that is and how it's a sleazy excuse to get Ryan back to waving his dick around. And yes, Annie should tell him off, it's very enjoyable even if I don't really care about her. But OTOH, the second problem with this is, Ryan does have a medical condition here, even if we hate him (and we really do). It's only been what, a couple weeks since this began? And already Annie who vowed to be supportive is throwing him out. Doesn't make sense to me. Way too soon.

Now, as to Mario Van Peebles. He's always been a wonderful actor and a very talented man, but my problem with this story is it seems to be yet another spin on the same old soap opera trope that's been more and more prevalent in the last decade - big strong patrician man comes in and teaches "the little woman" who is boss. It's tired and sexist. And you'll not only have that, but also probably a dose of "Erica makes Samuel loosen up". Both of which are pretty much just insulting, tired cliches. If I felt they were going to do anything new or out of the norm with these two characters other than use these two formulas I mentioned, I'd be more interested. Right now I just focus on MVP and Susan, both of whom I do enjoy. Of course, the other problem is, I thought she was settled down with Jack for good when they married last, and I don't see a point in some lame triangle keeping her from Jack, or the point in a romance with Samuel that won't last - since this is Mario Van Peebles, it can't possibly.

Archived