AMC: Tuesday, February 19, 2008

• Members

OMG, Please someone tell me that kendall is not pregnant with that boring-ass man's baby????? The last thing kendall needs is another baby. LMAO at erica's mugshot, who tries to look hot for a mugshot?lol An then the little tramp tried to bribe sam.lol I'm lovin erica/sam they just need to get jackass outta the way, bring brooke back for jack. Angie and jesse were hot, I'm shocked frons let two people over 40 make love and they were african american, thats almost unheard of on soaps. :lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No she's not pregnant

Uhm no because Zach wouldn't use Annie that way, and yes it would be using her, cause anything like this would be rebound.

I haven't gotten anything from them but a friendship vibe, that's how TK and MCE are playing it IMO. I got more vibes when Annie looked at Ryass than anything.

• Members

I dunno I just have gotten friendship vibes between them also, but hey has anyone noticed, for the last week or so (since the hospital) Zach and Greenlee like have had no scenes together, just in passing. A sign that maybe that whole thing has been dropped? We will know for sure in the coming weeks. Maybe Annie has taken Greenlee's place as his new confidant and vice a versa.... which isn't insulting.

Greenlee will jump to Ryan for support once Aidan and Kendall's secret is exposed.

• Administrator

I've never seen Jesse/Angie before.....I don't know their history.....but I did know that this is a huge couple and I had to watch their reunion........man, was I not disappointed!! I started watching the clips from the train station - that scene where Angie see Jesse on the train as it starts to pull away and she starts running after it and then cries on the train tracks (with Alicia Keyes' song playing in the background) was just spectacular!!

Then today with J/A making love and those scenes are intercutting with old flashbacks.......Wow!!!! That was one of the best love scenes I've ever seen.

D&D are sooooooo good. These two better get nominations for the 2009 Daytime Emmys.

Thank God for YouTube edits!! :D;)

• Members

Yeah, I mean hopefully that is what is going on. Rylee can come ahead of Zachlee. Personally my hope is Zach takes time to sort the whole thing out, alone.... because that is how I truly believe Zach's character will handle this type of blow.....

• Members

Vee really good post--i agree nearly 100%. the Angie/Jesse stuff too makes me jsut realize how much PV is missing--nearly everywhere else--a sense of family and community--it's SOO "the fusion gang"--at least when they wer ein the hospital we always saw Joe (even Julia to a small extent was nice--for some reason). I gues it's unfair to comment on that during the fashion show but... EVen under Mctavish most of the time I felt more sense of community--and the GREAT work B&E (largely due to the actors mind you--who B&E know hwo to write for anyway) just exemplifies for me the other probs...

Re Ryan... I think I'm in the minority but I kinda enjoyed when he was acting all goofy and insane right before the amnesia and hoped they were taking THAT aspect somewhere--it was way easier for me to handle Ryan when he was something of a goofy bafoon--not an arrogant condescending one--but that lasted all of 3 episodes it seems.

• Members

A character simply needs to come in and dismantle Fusion and rework it. Fire most of the women who should not be there, leave perhaps only Greenlee and Kendall and force them to shape up and behave like it's a business and not a constant party.

Archived