GH: Week Of Feb 18th

• Members

You're right that she should feel sorry about putting Logan in the hospital but it's not as if she derives satisfaction from it now anyway. She reacted to the situation the way most people would have, under the circumstances. Johnny wasn't the big cause of problems between Logan and Lulu. The cause of their problems were the two of them. Logan betrayed her trust and she was wrong to think that she could easily overlook that. She was wrong to not deal with her feelings for Johnny and let Logan go while she sorted things out. Her sleeping with Johnny now is no different than all that grief sex on ABC soaps. At least she slept with Johnny because she wanted to and she doesn't have a lame excuse that she thought he was dead. And what's up with the double standard? Why is it okay for Logan to sleep with Maxie on a bet, just after Lulu leaves his place while they're still in a relationship, but she can't sleep with Johnny when she is no longer involved with Logan?

What it says about Elizabeth is she made stupid and dangerous choices for love. That places her right up there with the rest of the soap characters and provides fans of Ric and Elizabeth with their periodic interaction. ABC soaps are all about this ridiculous interaction to keep hope alive.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't post here much, because almost every time I come here, there are fights about Sam VS Liz and LuSam vs Jiz etc. and I just don't like almost anyone in that story, hate Jiz and don't really adore LuSam, so I didn't have any desire discussing it..

But now, since it's about Lulu/Logan/Johnny and other stuff, I feel like I could add my two cents.. :)

Now, I adored Lulu... and when they introduced Logan last year, I loved how they had this chemistry. And almost from the start, I kinda had a feeling Logan would turn out to be Scott's son and when it was revealed, I really thought we could have a HUGE romance storyline here. But to be honest, Guza completely told the story wrong. He didn't let thing happen and develop. He pushed them together, making them crazy in love too fast. That was his first mistake.

His second mistake was making Logan sleep with Maxie. I think it was way too soon to have Logan cheat. I mean, Lulu and Logan weren't even an established couple and Guza thought people would accept Lulu/Logan after that?

Then, he brought on Johnny and suddenly, Johnny was the good guy and Logan was the bad guy.

I'm not saying Logan was good from the start. They also made a mistake not exploring the war story and what happened there with both Coop and Logan. Logan is a guy with issues. That's why I loved it! And having Lulu still fall in love with him in spite of that would prove that was true love. In my perfect world, Logan would have those issues and Lulu would love him, but she would help him overcome those issues. Sure, Guza did that, but he did it in like one week, because right after the Maxie/Logan thing was revealed, Logan started with this: Lulu, you changed me stuff. How?! When?!?!? Again, Guza did this too fast.

Then we have Johnny. I must say, when they brought him on, I LOVED him. He was a complete lose cannon! Remember when Johnny was jumping off the building? And being all psycho? Then suddenly, out of nowhere, in matter of days, he turned into this calm, misunderstood, tortured soul, just so people would love him and that Lulu would love him. Ever since then, I hate him.

There is nothing interesting there. A girl falling in love with a mob guy... whatever... we have that with any relationship Sonny enters. Sure, Johnny is not really into mob and is like trying to end the mob war, but that's not who Johnny originally was. He was crazy!

Even though Logan is not perfect, I am on his side all the way. I hate Lulu/Johnny with passion and I will never accept them and will always hate them.

Oh and about Lulu hitting Logan... I think Lulu shouldn't believe Logan saying he was only trying to frame Johnny. She freaked out and thought he was the killer. So I think it was a normal reaction. And her hitting him was normal as well. And her kinda feeling guilty was ok too.

But I do hope that once she learns the truth that she feels at least A LITTLE BIT guilty. But then, when Logan wakes up, I want him to dump Lulu. Not the other way around. I want her to just throw her out, when she comes to visit him (and you know she will). And then I want Logan to find himself someone else and then that someone else helps him pass his emotional and anger management issues. And then I want Lulu to see this improved Logan and be JEALOUS! And then maybe down the line, they can again fall in love... :)

I will never give up on Lulu/Logan... :)

• Members

Thanks! I'm glad you agree... I was scared I just rambled a bunch of nonsense, because I was writing this up really fast and I wanted to say so many things, so after typing it all up, I wasn't sure how it all looked like as a whole.. lol

I do think we agree pretty much when it comes to GH... lol

• Members

Oh and to be honest, I think Guza himself didn't know HOW to write Lulu/Logan and where to take them... I think there really was no plan and it was written as it went...

Because there were so many sudden stops and sudden changes in this storyline... and in the end, it hurt the story severely.

• Members

Well yes, because Guza moved the story too fast. He didn't let thing happens and develop... He went from them hating each other, to going on a dating, and suddenly all in love...

And it all happened waaay to fast... in like a few months apart...

• Members

Logan isn't innocent. He was pushing her around and forcing himself around her and batting her around the room. Any woman would be terrified seeing Logan the way her was. He kept on throwing things, breaking things and then proceeded to put his hands on her. She was also under the belief that Logan was the text message killer. Any woman in their right mind would not have let Logan anywhere near her so natrually she sought ways to free herself from him and protect herself as she feared harm. I have a hard time reasoning that other women put in the situation would not do the same. It's a matter of survival and she felt threatened due to his violient behaviour she wasn't a shrinking willow and wasn't going to take his abuse. She fought back. She didn't do a thing wrong in my opinon. You can't blame a person for reacting out of a sense of preservation or self defense.

Lulu owes no commitment to Logan. It's not as if she is cheating on him. Had everything been perfect in the Lugan relationship there would have been no way for Johnny to even be a factor. Logan's cheating basically destroyed all sense of trust she ever had in him. I don't think she is low or shallow and I don't think she should feel bad over what she did.

• Members

The hell of Sam

Oh poor Sam! Woe is me little miss pixie had the nerve to tell mommy, who for some reason still puts up with the Ho, that the TMK has put her through hell. Well gosh, Sam, but the people who have ended up dead due to this psychopathic killer (odds are you know the motives well since you are psychotic yourself, wench!) have no connection to you at all: not a friend, not a family member, not an in law, not a meal ticket, not someone who can count President Bush's lies by 5s, no nothing. But the good mom Alexis made sure to give Sam exactly what she needs...a phone for her to play games. How about Catch The Low Life Piece of Trash Witch? Sam should be an expert on conquering that game! All this woman ever suffered was getting run over by a car but that is nothing when you see how they picture her as Super Witch that can overcome any odds. Not only that but she trashes one of the deceased's best friends (Liz) right as she is mourning. Some good ole poor Sammy Sammy who suffered so much...yea Sam your life is one big ole woe fest. How many have you told by now? Go crawl under a rock and stay there, Spam!

• Members

I've said it before. And I'll say it again. Put Sam with the Cassadines, with Alexis, with Nikolas, and Kelly Monaco just shines. I loved Sam so much more the last two episodes because she was strong, caring, owning up to herself and just generally a well-rounded character. In fact, I wish there was somebody on the GH writing team who enjoyed and understood the Cassadines. The characters of Alexis, Nikolas AND Sam would all benefit so much more. We might even get some Helena!

The TMK thing is truly silly. Ignacio Serrachio clearly thinks so -- he was practically giggling as Diego unmasked himself.

Archived