GH: Week Of Feb 18th

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted Carly to be shot and lose her baby bc of the story dynamics it could play between her, Michael and Jax but at the end of the show I was glad it was Kate. Sonny must really be feeling like the ass he truly is for the way he's been treating her. Now he will think Claudia shot her as retaliation for him rejecting her and that Kate was targeted in this mob hit. That should be real interesting. This story just got better.

Lulu=bitch. I officially cant stand her. I beleived Logan's story and Im sick of her shrieking. She's such a shrew and ever since getting closer with him, has been looking for excuses to dump him. She never gave them a chance and I wish he'd just be done with her. If she wants to be with Johnny, then they both can go to hell

Good episode but the lowpoint was definetly Nikolas/. Who cares about his visions of Emily

• Members

I loved Lulu again. I would be acting just like her. all the facts and things end up pointing to him being the killer. Furthermore, as much as i love Logan, i dont feel sorry for him. He knew Lulu only took him back because scotty's deal with her. She also, IMHO, has not led him on. She is a 20 year old girl caught between two men.

I dont care about this Nik storyline, however i did think today it kicked into a new gear and it is getting intersting. hopefuly the end is near and he can move on with nadine.

I hate dr devlin, however i do love that he does his work by the book, not letting personal things get in the way.

i HATE claudia. die bitch. die.

and my poor kate howard.

• Members

Maxie & Spinelli were amazing today. I loved her leaning over him on the comp and him freaking out. her asking him if it was so hard for him to believe that someone could love you. I lvoed him telling her about his bubble. and her assumimng that he hates her and thats why he is freaking out and having trouble with working with her, because that is so true to who maxie is. I think thats why i love them together, nither one thinks anyone is able of loving them.

i also loved the lulu vs logan argument.

and i have fallen for Nik & Nadine. I love Nadine, shes a rae thing on GH. Shes sane, normal, works at the hospital, and could be intersting given a backstory. plus shes connected to anyone! (yet).

I loved the camara work when Jason & Liz were talking and walking down the hall. I love how Liz & Jason are like horny teens sneeking around town.

and LOL at sonny freaking out because Jason has a life now.

i know shes rather hated on this board, but i love Carly. i loved her today, and i cant wait for her to find out that sonny jason and mike kept all this stuff from her re michael and the gun and bullets. I am not saying shes blameless here, she has plenty of blame. i mean, she brought michael into this lifestyle he is in. But she is much more mature and adult like with Jax, most of the time. I also loved how they searched his rtoom.

yay for PSA's!! i love them. i do. i remember a few years back on Y&R the entire show was a PSA and that was way to much, i dont like that. but i do like actuall psa's.

• Members

It was kinda funny seeing Claudia scamp around alleyways, bare-legged, in a red camisole and mules. In February. In upstate NY! Kate meanwhile was lying there in a muffler and winter jacket.

Didn't find the scene between Sonny and Claudia sexy at all. I thought that look he gave her at the five families meeting was WAY hotter than all that contrived "sexy time" throwing the papers off his desk "passion." Once again, the misogynistic writing rears its head. Another woman begging for a taste of the Magic Penis. Magic Penis calls woman a whore. Woman slinks away home.

Why were Patrick, Robin and Liz so freaked out by Dr. Devlin's defense of operating on Nikolas? I though Devlin spoke a lot of sense when he said their first priority should be the patient's wellbeing and they were all "Like, WTF?" Um, duh, medical professionals. The hospital ain't just a place to hook up in, dumbasses.

The Spin private eye fantasies remind me of Luke & Felicia and their Casablanca fantasies.

Josh Duhon really convinced me as Logan pleaded his innocence yesterday. And at least Julie Marie Berman looked invested in the scene (if scared) as opposed to her usual bored expression. And I really liked the Alexis and Jerry scene. In fact, most scenes that involve a combination of Alexis, Diane, Kristina and Molly, I am a fan of. Pleased to see Jerry, too.

• Members

^I thought JD was great, and i noticed that JMB actually cared, lol. I am conflicted on her. I mean, she is amazing and can easily be one of the best actress' on soaps today, when she tries. She has the same issue Jennifer Landon does on ATWT - shes overused and overexposed. give the girl a damn week off or something. But at the same time, your job is to act - you need to act.

• Members

Logan has serious anger issues that need to be addressed. He has attacked Lulu, Carly, Spenilli and others and he continues to show unreasonable fits of violence. He doesn't know the meaning of the words "no" or "stop" and he keeps forcing things upon the woman he "loves". Here's a hint Logan if you want Lulu to be more inclined to be around you don't force yourself on her and stop when she asks you to. i.e. don't try and rape her. Next, he was seriously going to frame Johnny for something he had absolutely NO part of. Are you serious with this? Logan is a disgraceful creature and he needs to be put DOWN. His man handling of Lulu yesterday was unacceptable and his tirades and anger fits were unbecoming and intolerable.

• Members

Poor Kate! God, Claudia is a such a bitch (in a good way, I love the character!) - reminds of the days with Ric/Liz/Faith. I'm glad Sonny was the one who found her. :)

Michael! Where's he going? lol.

Maxie and Spinelli are too cute. Sadly I think this means the end of Logan and Lulu.

• Members

Far, far away, hopefully.

Not to defend all the manhandling of defenseless women on this show -- there is FAR too much of it and TIIC really seem to think it is the hotness or sonething -- but I'm assuming Logan panicked yesterday when he grabbed Lulu. He came to the slow realization that he is being set up for the TMK.

I'm not defending the "framing Johnny" excuse he threw out there, either. I was surprised when I heard it. I can only assume that TPTB really REALLY want us to root for Misunderstood Mob Boy Johnny (who will probably be revealed as Sonny & Kate's secret love child or Trevor's son or some such sh!t). And to do that, they fall back on their M.O. of destroying the odd guy out in a particular triangle. That way Brave/Strong Johnny can swoop in a rescue the damsel Lulu from Logan's angry clutches. They did the same thing to get fans railing aginst Lorenzo... against Ric... against Sam. Destroy them to make the pairing they want you to focus on more "rootable."

• Members

Perhaps that is the case, however Logan has shown anger issues before Johnny came on. It's just now reaching unbearable proportions. Maybe he is being destroyed for Johnny/Lulu, i've just been unimpressed with him from day one.

• Members

i disagree here. and i know im pretty much alone in it, but i do.

I dont see any action or thing that Lorenzo, Ric, Sam, or Logan have done to be far from anything we had seen them do before or knew they did. and for me, in order to ruin one char to prop another the char needs to be acting out char, and in the case of these people they didnt. like i said, its JMO, and i know it isnt seen that way by the mass', but thats how i feel about it.

• Members

Well you know I'm no member of the masses and ITA w/u about the character destruction. They may be going over the top with making Logan even more undesirable but he isn't this good guy gone bad to accommodate Johnny. They didn't take the time to really explore Logan. It seems like they decided that he was going to be one half of this great super couple and to make that quick sale he was made Scotty's son. All these questions were swirling around about his time in the service which have gone unanswered because Johnny came along and provided and even better flavor for them. They gave Logan that ridiculous Lulu changed my whole life garbage to spout off before Johnny even came on the scene.

I am not big on Logan because of his abusive manner but he's another example of how they thrust characters into what's supposed to be these big romances without properly timing the romance and without properly developing the character(s). It was unfair to JD to have been hyped as part of this super couple that didn't get a chance to even be a decent couple and have his character's whole existence center on Lulu.

• Administrator

It's typical Bob Guza. It's what he does. It's his M.O. He always destroys somebody in order to prop up his new fav couple/character. Just look at all of Guza's victims: Stefan, AJ, Lucky, Zander, Ric, just to name a few.

• Members

i love it when ric and that girl are on because i can FF by it and be done with gh faster.

i still am in love with nadine. shes great. i am ready for nik to be done with ghost emily and move on.

wow. you go lulu! i mean, i love logan and i feel bad for him, but looking at it from lulu's POV, way to go! hitting the killer like that. thats the spencer in you coming out, and i wish you let more of it out. (side note: i loved the lulu/jason relationship... when lulu was with him she was at her best, IMHO)

robin robin robin. how i hate you so. and i hate that they have made me hate you and even sdie with that thing they call leyla. but damn. leyla owned robin today.

LMFAO at Lucky telling Scott he has to take himself off the case. really lucky? Lucky? who is involved in sam's hit and run and any case involving jason?

patrick stuk up for robin! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! sorry, fanboy moment.

i like dr leo. and regina. because they are not forced at me. i am not told to love them. they are used the proper amount of time. i also like dr devlin.

i wish nik was goin all crazy in his hosptal robe thing they would show us some backside. :P

wow. was that? dare i say it?.... BOBBIE?!

"shes just doing her job. can i go do mine?" hahaha... lines like that make me love jason.

so i assuming that dr devlin gave jerry the drug he used on nik and now dr devlin feels bad and wants to make up for it? yes.

aside from ric and that girl in that place, the show was good today.

Archived