GH: Week Of Feb 18th

• Members

She still is a very guarded individual when it comes to sex. She knew Logan for over 7 months before she even thought of sleeping with him. I would say for a 18 year old woman that is very gaurded. With Johnny it took 6-7 months as well. I would say that is more then most people wait. I don't see Lulu as a slut at all. I can't see how anyone could call her promiscuous or loose. She isn't a virgin but it isn't as if she is sleeping with guys after five minutes of meeting them. She is taking MONTHS getting to know them before she even takes that step.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

regardless. The girl has slept with 3 men and shes what, early 20's? Furthermore one of those men was her boyfriend of months and the other was pretty much one of her best friends for months. That is not a whore, slut, or being easy.

The Dillon thing was a whore-ish move, yes, but she was a teenager and made a mistake and had matured a lot since then and learned from it.

We all know i love maxie - but she is a whore. Sam is a whore. Lulu? No. She is not.

Archived