Y&R: Week of Feb 11-15 Discussion

• Members

Discuss

It was nice seeing Hope, even though we know what will happen to her later this month. The scenes between her and Victor were very touching and true to the dynamic of their relationship. I hope to God Latham doesn't come back and destroy all of this, especially the characterizations, since most characters are acting like themselves again. The flashback at the end of the episode was a nice touch as well. I hear tomorrow's episode is littered with old flashbacks, so it should be a goodie.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From your mouth to Sony's ears! What I would give to see her back on our screens, generating actual chemistry with the actors playing her father, her best friends, her boyfriend, her former nemesis, her former stepmother. AL could spark off of everybody. She made Amelia Heinle come alive and the hate chem between her and GR was downright illegal.

Seeing Hope again was such a step back down memory lane. Do you know, I had forgotten she was blind until she called out "Who's there?" when Victor walked into the room. SC really conveyed Hope's sickness and suffering, too. It was painful almost watching her breathe and speak).

• Members

Signy is a brilliant, brillant actress and she needs to be back on a soap! I really wish the show had reunited Victor and Hope, giving him some kind of happiness. Then after a few months of bliss you can discover the terminal illness. This is took good a story to rush the way they are.

• Members

I love that they are having the Victor/Hope montage from the past......I love it.

I'm actually liking the show....

I can see the makings of an eating disorder headed Lily's way...which will just keep Cane sniffing around her to 'console and help' her in her dire situation.

Someone mentioned Adrianne Leon....I agree.... Bring her butt back on Y&R STAT....

• Members

I'm loving the show so much right now. This feels like what Y&R should be. Characters are acting like themselves and the shiow isn't one big plot anymore and seems to be more character driven.

Loved the Victor/Hope/Vic scenes. Like someone else said, I wish this s/l was longer and Victor and Hope actually got back together before Hope dies.

I really think Jill is gonna get involved in the Nikki/David s/l in some way. I don't think she'll get involved with David but I see her being really suspicious of him especially after she saw him with that guy today.

• Members

Today's episode was really good, especially the Hope/Victor/Victor Jr. stuff. Does anyone else think Chris Engen (Victor Jr.) looks a lot like Greg Rikaart? I loved the cliffhanger at the end and all the Victor and Hope flashbacks we got. Even the revelation to Victoria about the choice that had to be made during her coma was good. Y&R continues on its creative upswing, I just really hope Latham doesn't come back and dismantle everything.

• Members

I would even like Cane to sleep with Chloe the girl who cause Lily her problems. Lily qwould just row over like she have done many of times.

& when Lily goes off & really finds herself. Maybe she'll take Colleen with her then they come back as DS & AL. Or at least a recast that is stronger & mature Lily.

Archived