Y&R: Week of Feb 11-15 Discussion

• Members

According to Signy, she couldn't come back that time because she was ill, so Latham recasted with her friend Beth Toussaint. Signy said she was always open to coming back and was thrilled when she got the call this time, but broke down and cried in Barnes & Nobles when she heard of the storyline. She said she was glad that she got to originate Hope and was glad that she gets to play the character as she dies.

Sidenote, Signy is Vincent Irizarry's ex-wife and they have a daughter together. Hmm, so Nikki is shacking up with David Chow, while Victor is there with Hope during her final moments. :lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Cane really that old? And even then 30 is that old to me...

Now if he was 35 and older that would be a lil wierd but I don't see whats so bad about their relationship.

On the other hand I nearly barfed when Victor kissed lil Ms Perfect Sharon a few years ago..talk about ILL.

I watch Y&R everyday but its not because most of their current storylines are great or anything. Its really just for certain couples unfortunately. Nick & Phyllis (and by extension Sharon and Jack who is becoming likable again). Amber/Daniel/Heather and Cane/Lily. Also I miss the old Colleen but the new one is starting to grow on me despite her accent. Y&R doesn't have much to entertain me these days when it comes to the other main things.

Victoria/JT? Boring. Kay writing memoirs? Boring. Nikki/David? Boring. Nikki owning Jabot? Boring. Gloho/Kevin/Jeffery? Boring.

On the other hand Victor coming back with Victor Jr. should be intereseting.

Archived