GH: Week Of Feb 11th

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, sure there is. I'll be sitting on your lap. B)

And WORD to your post Wales2004. IDK why they are even showing this issue when they have no desire to separate the show's "heros" from the mob. You know Sonny's pep talk to Michael will consist of "You are too young to be handling a gun. You gotta leave it to the professionals. Like me and Jason." This is a SL that is setting up a SORASed Michael to be initiated into the "mythic" Ways of the Fam'bly by his adoptive father.

• Members

I see what you are saying and I agree that daytime should explore this. But I don't think that GH will explore the aftermath of this. They should be showing PSA's about guns and children now. We should see Michael go to therapy or to juvey. See the reactions of Sonny, Alexis and her children. Carly, Jax and their unborn child. Jason, Elizabeth, Lucky, Jake and Cameron. I honestly do not think that GH will explore the long term on this issue and I really wish they would. I would love to see Michael and Morgan taken away from Carly and Sonny because of this. But in all honesty I think we will see how it affects the adults, not the child.

• Members

I wonder if Carly will lose her baby because of the shock of what Michael does? I'm going to be so upset if Jax loses his chance to be a father once again.

I want more Maxie and Spinelli. It's time for Spin to get the girl.

This Ric story continues to kill the show for me. It is just so boring!

• Members

Ugh, Jason with Sam today. LEAVE her the hell alone! Poor Sam. She wakes up and first face she sees is Liz and then this guy. Really he has some nerve showing up in her room while she's recuperating with his garbage concerning Elizabeth. He doesnt give a dam about her but is so quick to irritate her like some nasty rash you cant get rid of. Dont like Devlin, but thank goodness he was there to save Sam from Jason annoying her

Michael sure is mean, telling Morgan to go away before he gets Carly and Jax to sell him on eBay....lol. That line was funny though

• Members

I too wondered what the point of having Jason irritate Sam was. He didn't care about her safety, there was no real genuine concern for her otherwise he would have been at the hospital WAY before then. So it's not a health call and I am failing to see what Jason gained by going into her hospital room and harrassing her after she was traumatized so severly by the attack/hit-and-run. Surely he could have found as much information as he needed by hitting up Spenilli and hacking into the police system or from skulking around the scene of the crime.

Sam is still seen as the piraha of the town even after she gets ran over and almost killed to death. Liesabeth hasn't come forward about her suspicions and it looks like if she is the one who ran over Sam she seems content with the fact that Jason is/willing to cover it up for her. So much for Liesabeth's "conscience".

Today was quite boring.

• Members

Really liked the last scene with Claudia and Jason

Micheal needs to be shipped off to boarding school. Farking hate this storyline.

Kate and Jax could be an interesting pairing

Enjoyed the Diane/Alexis/Kristina scene. 'You better get her before she turns into a frozen fishstick!' (Diane referring to Kristina's Ariel doll) :lol:

• Members

There were some great lines today, especially the Micheal Ebay one. It actually made me laugh.

God I love Alexis and Diane together. They are so freakin funny together, they should have a sitcom.

Great parenting by Sonny. Don't tell the mother of your child that your child has bullets. Great move!

• Members

So her being run down should make people just forget the things she's done? HUH? All this is a way to make us feel sorry for the skank, which I never will.

So much for Sam's "conscience" about what she did to Liz's kids, eh? Plus I don't think Liz is the one who ran her over, they're making it so obvious that's why I don't believe it....

• Members

What are you talking about. I said none of that. Naturally of course her attack doesn't mean all of her crimes are null and voided. However there is seemingly no sympathy at all for a woman who has nearly DIED after being attacked, beaten, strangled and slammed over with a car at 60 miles per hour, and it's as if there is no compassion or atleast an understanding of what she went threw. All people have to say is oh she's a liar and she is lying about the TMK or oh she just got banged up alittle she'll walk it off. There is no outrage over the fact that she was left for road kill on the side of the road and it seems as if everyone can generally careless.

No one feels any sympathy for her or even less the person who mowed her down doesn't even seem to feel guilty enough for thier action. I don't care what Sam has done it doesn't warrant her being stalked, attacked, beaten, strangled and hit with a speeding vehicle. Then for her to be harrased by Jason and Lucky over her attack only adds insult to injury. All the while Liarson are conspiring to make sure Elizabeth isn't a suspect in something she very well could have done.

It's not really about what Liesabeth did or did not do. It's the fact that she knows she may be guilty and is more then happy to let Jason cover it up for her. If she was as saintly as she is said to be her moral honor code wouldn't allow her to do that and she would admit the fact that she IS one of the suspects who may have run Sam over. But of course Webber of Lies wouldn't do that. Gotta look out for numba one can't get no Morgan tail in prison. :rolleyes:

Archived