GH: Week Of Feb 11th

• Members

i agree that she needs her own story and they need away from her, however this has been sam's story. the woman scorned. the woman who's entire life was her man and then it ended. her not eltting go, her not moving on. good story or not, the over all liz/jason/sam/lucky storyline can be broken into three peoples storys. the Liason one, the Sam one, and the Lucky one. Sam & Liason have had a huge chunk of the story, and Lucky's more supporting just playing the bumbling idiot. If anything Lucky has been ruined to prop both Liason and Sam. However, again as i said before, Lucky hasnt been much more thna bumbling idiot for the better part of 8 years or so

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's so obviously true I'm shocked anyone has the balls to deny it. I love the fact that it isn't working and GH continues to fall in the ratings. They can try to make Liz look like the perfect little mommy all they like, but she is still banging a hitman, even though she knows she's putting her children at risk if the wrong people find out. Liz is their MOTHER and she's putting them in as much danger as Sam ever did. The difference is it's supposed to be Liz's purpose in life to put their lives above her own and protect them. Way to go Liz! Put your &*$$# above your own kids.

• Members

honestly, i dont see it as that. nothing sam has done has been out of char or to far of a streach for who she is.

also lol at the ratings drop being blamed on liason. im shure.

as for liz, the kids already in anger just being jason. same goes for alexis' child. carlys'. and anyone who has a kid with any of the mob men. liz has also stated that before.

i really am not some huge liason fan. i mean, i like them and all - but i will always belong to Liz & Lucky. I just dont see the show having ruined sam to prop them. because again, nothing sam has done is to far off from who she is.

• Members

I am sorry but in the real world you would be hard pressed to find a person who believes that a woman deserved to be attacked just because she did questionable things prior to the event. It would be like saying a homewrecker deserved to be sexually assualted because she is "reaping what she sowed". That's complete and utter garbage and not one person would find that punishment to be logical or arguable. Sam was attacked and victimized by this man. She will probably live with that truama forever. She will forever have to deal with the feeling of helplessness and fear until she dies. She will probably never be able to recover from such a truama of being attacked and helpless. No one deserves to feel that and Sam is no exception.

• Members

I take issue with what you've said in this post. One being that you are totally disrespectful to people's opinions. We all see things the way we see them so you're fact could be my fiction and like you, I might find it incredibly stupid or shortsighted of a person not to see things my way, but I would never go as far as you did in expressing it since it's an underhanded insult. It doesn't bother me but I think you might consider that some people are sensitive to being called liars or stupid or whatever other negative implication that can be taken from your statement. I don't have any reason to deny anything that is so obviously true and it doesn't benefit my in any way. My life isn't at stake, get the picture?

I disagree with you as to this being the cause for the ratings falling on GH. If people are tuning out because of this s/l then it's more likely because it's tedious, stagnant, and poorly written among other things which may include your reason, but I seriously doubt that it's solely because of Elizabeth. Most people watching soaps probably don't care about a tenth of some of the complaints that are brought up on line. Most people watching probably don't even give it that much thought. I have yet to encounter a person who watches or previously watched soaps that ever complained about someone lying or cheating on a soap or that anyone was being propped. I never even heard about propping until I came online and I've watched soaps on and off for at least 20 years.

• Members

Well you can't really have it both ways. If you're saying that based on the writing Sam is written in such a way that she wouldn't feel guilty for her crimes and that the people in PC treat her as a pariah, then I'm not following why you thought they should have people suddenly treat Sam with compassion because of what happened to her. What you want to see is contrary to the way the writing goes for her.

I'm not sure that I agree with you about the real world because I'm finding out that people aren't as compassionate as I feel they should be. There are some people who would care more about a dog being wounded than a person and that's just the way it is.....don't let it be a person of questionable character either because people can be brutal in their application of reaping what you sow. Besides when you mention the real world that changes the dynamics in that it's more people in general. There's a difference between a person in the real world knowing someone like Sam and whether or not that person would show her compassion versus someone who only hears about what a person has done showing compassion. It's always easier to show compassion to someone you don't know than to someone who hurt you.

That aside, since this isn't a real world situation then the reaction to her on the soap is appropriate. Sam's not real and the way she's written, this would hardly traumatize her. It looks like she may be up to plotting some more soon.

• Members

Didnt the Z family and Trevor just come to town? Is their house in PC? Im confused. If not, it looks VERY close like next town over at best. If thats the case, why are Trevor and Ric only now running into each other? Where has the Z family been since they werent involved in PC mob business till now

Archived