GH: Week Of Feb 11th

• Members

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Whats Goin In Port Charles?

-Sam was run down after getting away from a killer.

-Maxie knows thats cooper isnt the killer & teaming up with Spin to prove it

-Monica was drinking, Liz was sleeping, Carly was crying&texting, Nik was blackedout - all were driving.

-Michael has a gun!

-Carly is prego

-Robin is also prego, by patrick, but he doesnt know hes the father

-Tracy had had it with Luke

-Some mob [!@#$%^&*] i dont care about

-Ric is off.... im sorry, i dont really know. it too boring for me to watch.

Discuss This Week on GH!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot keep my eyes off Sarah Brown! And, no, I was never a die-hard CarlyFF. I always felt that Mo and SB chewed the scenery way too much whenever they were on together. It was, like, "Look at me! Look at me!"

Yesterday, though... wow! Even Mo woke up and remembered his lines. I love Claudia. And I *hate* the mob.

LOL at Spinelli/Maxie. It's obvious that KS is really comfortable with BA. LOL at her doing her eyeliner in the car. Loved diane/Alexis, too. Liked that they've gotten past the bitchy one-liners and now Diane is acting all protective and big-sisterly of Alexis.

Ric/Marianna -- OUCH. The actress who plays Marianna has a sweet vibe coming from her but when she did that shouting/emoting thing when he caught her with the deed... it was painful. SO painful to watch.

Got the impression that Dr. Ian Devlin was perving majorly on Sam.

• Members

agree.

i hate the mob, and i am not a fan of claudia, however, i would rather hate the mob and have good acting, so for that i think sjb. lol. i mean.. it could be worse, the days of KW & JB could still be going... ugh. the horror.

I agree. KS & BA both are much better in scenes with eachother, but esp BA. Spinelli becomes human with her because she doesn t take his bullshit talk and whatnot. LMAO at maxie and her eye liner, lol. I soo want maxie to become a PI and join Spinelli-Morgan, lol. and i am glad to see some depth to alexis and diane.

is it poss to perve on sam? lol. no, i agree. and i read that

• Members

I think so too. I would love it if they hook up, the only problem is GH tends to change couples at the drop of the hate and I don't want to see their friendship destroyed down the road. It might be better if they had a Carly/Jason kind of relationship.

I love Claudia. She makes a more believable mobster than Sonny or Jason. I want to see her continue to kick ass, but GH is allergic to strong women so I doubt I'll be that lucky.

• Members

So last night I was sitting down on my couch with my stylish red dress with my red stilettos drinking my V8 Fusion drink while my Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup was simmering on the stove when Claudia uttered "But I will still have sex with you." to Sonny. I loved the sexual tension between them! I was so happy that during the ad, I had to pick up my new book, "Charm" by Kendall Hart Slater, what a great read. I think that Sam needs some of my Chicken Noodle Soup or if she prefers, Chicken and Stars as Campbells has so many kinds to choose from.

Ric's chick is annoying as hell but Ric looks super hot in that sweater. Did she honestly think that burning up that deed would make the piers not his? She should have had a V8!

Devlin and Jerry, well they are bad people. Alexis should listen to Diane. Alexis and Diane should hook up, that would serious kick ass. It's clear to me that since the Writer's Strike, Lucky has not only been drinking his V8, but he has been cooking with Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom soup. Why? He has his balls back and I hope they don't go away.

• Members

i have never read so much product placement at once!

everytime i see jerry i KNOW i should hate him. I mean, mothercukert shot robin scorpio! my robin! but... i dont. Dexis should sooo hookup. yes they shou.d gh should go there. i could see a woman like alexis giving up men.

as for lucky, i agree. he no longer is cute but dim... but now hot, smart, and has his manhood back. He so needs to start thinkign with his head, and we all know what head im talking about. oh yes, JP went there.

• Members

I thought I was the only one who got a complete lesbian vibe between Alexis and Diane. I can totally see especially Alexis going for it. This show is so not a soap anymore, but a serialized crime drama with a couple of soapy storylines thrown in. The vast majority of storylines are crime-related. Yesterday's mob meeting was something straight from The Sopranos and there are so many shady and unsavory individuals running amok right now. Sonny, Jason, Claudia, Jerry, Dr. Devlin, Trevor, Marianna, a couple of teenaged thugs, and of course the TMK.

• Members

Wow, Sarah Brown is AMAZING! God, those mob meeting scenes were captivating. Sonny/Claudia's phone convo - so HOT. Love it.

Marianna/Ric are OK but I'm wondering what Trevor has on Marianna. I heard tomorrow they're recasting the role for the third time.

Sam as the victim....yawn.

Spinelli/Maxie are too cute. Just don't forget about Georgie, lol.

Archived