GH: Week Of Feb 11th

• Members

I hate this Micheal storyline. They are so many things wrong with it and if people in his family communicated about these things we could avert this whole storyline.

Micheal is acting out in school

Micheal is listening to hard core rap (who buys there ten year old that music)

Carly allows him to lock his door

Apparently no one cleans his room or they would have found the box with the gun in it

Jason found him playing with a gun and told Sonny

Sonny never told Carly (that we know of)

He bought bullets and Mike caught him. Then Mike didn't check his pockets to make sure he got them all.

He was brought up around mobsters

I abhor this storyline more than anything

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate this Micheal storyline. They are so many things wrong with it and if people in his family communicated about these things we could avert this whole storyline.

Micheal is acting out in school

Micheal is listening to hard core rap (who buys there ten year old that music)

Carly allows him to lock his door

Apparently no one cleans his room or they would have found the box with the gun in it

Jason found him playing with a gun and told Sonny

Sonny never told Carly (that we know of)

He bought bullets and Mike caught him. Then Mike didn't check his pockets to make sure he got them all.

He was brought up around mobsters

I abhor this storyline more than anything

• Members

I agree about Claudia, but she needs to lose Sonny ASAP. He's bringing her down.

Ric and Marianne are so boring. I can't believe this is sweeps. What were TPTB thinking? I don't think a third recast will save the story, but whatever.

SpinMax are cute so far. I hope the show takes it slowly. I'm not quite sure if I want them to be BFF or romantic, but right now I'm leaning towards romantic.

• Members

foirst of all, lulu annoys to [!@#$%^&*] out of me now. its not logan tried to rape her. furthermore, him kissing her the way he did is not any diff than the way he has kissed her over the past year. thats who he is, okay or njot, she knows it and accepted it.

second, yes sam you really are that pathtic and you know it so shut the [!@#$%^&*] up. thanx.

johnny/patrick scene... hotness!

is there a point to this mrs sneed person. can she die next? and ep, tonw it down about 80 notchis.

also, the personal conflict in everything simi annoys me on this show. norm it doesnt, but for some reason it is now.

monica/jason! yay! i love there relationship, and i love that monica didnt say yes or no and lie to him.

car/jas scene were also nice.

also, for monica, wouldnt they smell the vodka on her breath? gin i could understand, but vodka?

i loved johnny on the ledge again! and yay for luke being there as well. I love johnny.

i am also not one to support abuse to a child, but i wish someone would punch michael into a coma. and morgan is sooo cute!

sam as woe is me. i am victim. poor poor me. ..... ugh! again? was a year and a half not enough?

i love how even tho all of what sam has done to liz, liz still feels bad at even the thought that she ran down sam. that right there is the diff between the two. liz feels bad about things she does, because shes a good person. sam feels bad about things she does after someone finds out that she doesnt want to and they get angry at her.

and for whatever unkowen reason to me i like leyla now. i hope it is only for one day.

i am loving the robin/liz relationship.

however, robin's jealousy needs to stop. liz was sooooo right about everything she said. and robin, can you get new hair? thanx.

"im sure there is someone out there who cares" lol. ITA with carly about sam.

i love how now that michael is bad he listens to hip hop. i listen to hip hop and i have never had a gun, am i behind?

i LOVE carly & lulu's relationship. i understand where lulu is, but only because i get what they are trying to tell me, not because the writing is there for me to care about. lulu really liked logan and has, however she also is attracted to johnny and the danger and the adventure. kinda kina laura with scotty and laura with luke. (i am not comparing the two. do not hate on me. just saying its kinda like that)

when luke said "if i were a differnt kinda guy" to johnny i so thought he was gonna hit on him!

i love how the killer has abc medianet pictures, lol.

MAC!!! MAC & ROBIN IN A SCENE TOGETHER!!

lucky may have gotten his balls and his brain back, but patrick lost his.

Morgan with the gun! Sperm thinking jason cares about her. lucky & liz! carl/lulu!! good end montage.

• Members

But why would any of those adults do any better with Michael than they have with their own lives? If Letitia could be killed so easily given her connection to Sonny's kids, Carly should have assumed it was a Sonny related issue, uprooted and gotten as far away from that guy as humanly possible. But nooooo. My only problem would be if a major tragedy came out of this story with absolutely NO reflection on the influences that brought Michael to where he is now. There are families like this. Not necessarily crime families, but those comprised of self-absorbed people with no business being in charge of a child's welfare. Whether their shaky foundations lead children to guns, drugs or other pitfalls, I think daytime should explore this reality. Most of the time we've been shown soap families that writers wanted us to emulate. We should see how the other half lives too, but other characters need to call them out for what they are.

Did I really see Epiphany cry herself into a heart attack? :lol:

• Members

Slogan

Ladies and gentlemen I have now figured out a new couple for GH and their name is above...Slogan! Yep Sam and Logan are two of a kind and may end up being destined to be the next supercouple. Both are annoying, self righteous, sleazy, stupid, whiny, moronic, and overall idiots. Now this is a kind of couple where similarities attract rather than opposites. Now that Sam the moron is no longer with Lucky, I say go for Slogan! Time for fast forwarding of those two if they get together!

• Members

Hi Everyone! New member here. GH is my absolute favorite show in Daytime now and I just wanted to post on yesterdays show. Loved the Johnny & Patrick scenes. Johnny is truly a very complex characte and I love how hes not your average guy.

Jason grilling Carly yesterday was great. Its time someone gave that woman hell. I personally hope she was the one to run over the whore so I can get rid of 2 people with 1 stone!

Sonny & Kate was an interesting pairing but I'm definitely like Sonny and Claudia more! And while I loved Tamara Braun as Carly I have to admit that Sarah Brown is FIERCE! Her acting is just phenomenal and I'm truly seeing why so many people loved her as Carly.

This storyline with Michael is so stupid and dumb but I'm guessing this is GH trying to send a message about the "dangers" of guns (which are real of course) but don't carry much weight when we're talking about a show that contains a lot of mob in it.

• Members

lets seee... likes johnny & patrick. hates sam. likes sonny & kate. fan of tamara. uses the word FIERCE, in caps as it should be when used, and sess how stupid GH is... yep.. Welcome To SON! I am a Jack Peyton, and i think we will get along just well. (and i am chosing to overlook a dislike of carly, everyone has a flaw...).

• Members

Bwhahaha!

CassilineKnight, if you don't have anything nice to say about HarpyCarly... come and sit by me! That shrew works my last nerve.

I also was a fan of Tamara Braun, and ITA that Sarah Brown has been rockin it as Claudia. In fact, her scenes really make me sit up and take notice.

• Members

I can say with almost one hundred percent certainty that GH is not going to reflect on the influences other than the usual Sonny's usual speech about his dangerous life and how he didn't mean for it to touch his kids or something along that line. The fact that they brought on SJB for a mob s/l makes it unlikely that Sonny is going to seriously rethink his life of crime and I don't even think that they'll initially even connect any incident to Michael. I didn't see the show yesterday but when I read in the recaps that they played rap music in his scenes with the gun I thought that reeks.

I think their eye is more on the consequences to the mob war s/l of Michael's potential actions than they are about telling a story about how he arrived at this point. With the exception of Mike working up a little anger, all of the adults in his life have swept the gun thing under the rug as if he automatically listens to them. They can't see that he's a rude and stubborn child and they certainly don't know how to discipline him. They really shouldn't even go there with this since they can't do it any justice.

Archived