GH: Week Of Feb 11th

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's the town pariah without anyone knowing how she stood and watched a baby get kidnapped then went to his mother to taunt her about still having one child. Alexis and her family are the only ones who should feel any sympathy for her and Alexis is good to even deal with her after what she's done so it's hard to drum up an ounce of sympathy for her. Elizabeth is stupid but she does have more of a conscience than Sam. It's not as if Sam is the type that would go and tell what she did either if things were reversed.

• Members

im sure. poor sam who threw herself into there life and wouldn't leave either one of them alone. poor sam. screw the kids who she put the lives of indanger. screw everyone she used. screw everyone she hurt because she a selfish bitch. poor sam.

maybe poor innocent helpless sam should remove herself from jason and liz's lives if she doesn't want to see them. maybe every single action she takes shouldn't be because of them. maybe she should let go and move on. but no, she uses liz's ex to spite her and hurt jason.

maybe poor innocent sam would practice what she preaches and grow the [!@#$%^&*] up.

• Members

I'm not sure who thinks Liz is a saint. She spent a year lying to her husband and then married him again without telling the truth. I'm really tired of Sam having to do all these evil things to make Liz and Jiz look good. It's not working. How many characters and couples have to be sacrificed at the Jiz alter before TIIC give it up?

• Members

i still do not see anyone being sacrificed for Liason to happen. Nothing that happened was out of char for anyone involved. the only two people tp really suffer from this was Lucky losing his brain, but then again lucky hasnt had one since JJ was in the role so not even that, and Liz. Liz was suffferd the most as a char from this, IMHO.

Nothing changed about sam. she was a selfish lying whore shen she came swinging onto the show via jax. Its not like one day sam was this amazing great complex person and the next she was this one sided Liason proping bitch. IMHO anyways.

And i do not see Liz seeing herself as a saint at all. I do see Liz seeing herself as someone who is better than sam, but at this point who isnt better than sam? even ric, who chained a prego woman to a wall to take her baby, is a better char than sam. but i also dont see anything that sam has done as out of char or anything

• Members

IA with you but I think you know where I stand on the issue of "couples being sacrificed." It has always been a part of soaps to end one couple to make room for another. The people complaining about it probably don't have a problem with it when a couple they want benefits from it but if any couple they like is brought to an end, then it's an injustice and travesty.

Archived