DAYS: Casting News

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am Sooo Sorry that You Fans have to have Dena Higley Writing Days. I think that Dena used to Write on Days. Dena is A Horrible Writer that Repeats the Same Thing Over and Over and Over. Dena Higley was the Writer on One Life To Live until Shortly before Last August. WOW, what will Dena Write for Ashlee who is Crystal who is A Psychic ? Ashlee Won I Wanna Be A SoapStar. OMG ! What will Dina have Shirley Jones Do ? Jody

• Members

Hey Days4Life. I Read in My Sitcom Book that if the Partridge Family came back for A 5th Season that they were going to Recast David Cassidy with i think it was Rick Springfield. That Sounded like David Cassidy wanted to Leave so I guess it was to do Other Things. Did You know that David Cassidy was Shirley's Stepson ? Shirley was Married to Jack Cassidy. I think that Shirley and Jack were maybe Divorced when The Partridge Family came along. I think that They were Both Cast in there without knowing that the Other was Cast in There. One Time, David Cassidy came to Nashville to do A Concert and He Sang Brown Eyes and I Screamed I've Got Brown Eyes. Jo Ann has Brown Eyes. Jody

• Members

I think the last character who died on DAYS and stayed dead was Dr. Tom Horton -- and even that could change at any time, lol.

Meanwhile, I wonder if GH could nab Florence Henderson for a brief stint. Diane needs a mother, don't you think?

Archived