2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I heard Maria personally called Denney and invited him back, and he agreed. He'll likely be doing 4 or 5 episodes a month, if this person who told me this is right.

I don't know if she phoned Foster, so I can't comment on that. One would assume Foster wouldn't be far behind though.

So, I guess Denney really hated LML, because when he left, it was reported that he was "retiring," but he went to DAYS later, and of course left with Foster when Scott was fired.

• Members

Is Maxam still producing at DAYS? Or did that end with the shift from Scott to Tomlin? If he's still there, I wonder if either DAYS or Y&R might have some concerns about having him moonlight as a director at Y&R. Foster would be fair game for Y&R, though, so hopefully MAB or Rauch approach her.

• Members

Hmm, I though Phideaux had become apart of the team at GH officially, which is why he stopped freelancing at Y&R. Did Tomlin steal him away from JFP? LOL

I've noticed Grant A. Johnson directing at DAYS lately, so I'm guessing Johnson and maybe Xavier will take Denney and Foster's spot at DAYS.

BTW, was Denney's last episode at DAYS Ausgust 12, and was Foster's September 17?

• Members

^He also directed for SuBe. He directed the most episodes at GH last month, which is why I'm kind of surprised he's popped up on the DAYS credits so fast.

And I wonder if Maria reads this thread and listened to our suggestions about rehiring Denney and Foster. Go on Maria, we know what we're talking about. ;)

Archived