AMC: Rumors on 2 Fan Favs Returning

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm very hopeful we see Robin Christopher [skye] back on AMC in 2008 ... she could inject such a much-needed volt of energy into this show, IMO.

Make her somewhat bitchy again. I'm tired of pod-Skye on GH.

I really would love Cady/Dixie to return but right now, I'm so tired of hearing about her as much as I love her.

• Members

I think Brooke and Skye would be asking too much good news. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but focus on enjoying the returns of Greenlee, Jessie and Angie. But if this is true (along with a long term Bianca return), AMC is going to be must see tv!

Now lets just how that idiot Frons hires good writers. Kay Alden!

• Members

LMAO Ryan :D

VERY, she's been saying for over 2 years that Jacob Young is leaving, oh and most of Summer of 2006, she said Sydney Penny was leaving too......

She hinted at this a couple of weeks ago, I know for a fact that Cady confirmed she hasn't been asked back or anything, no talks, NOTHING......

• Members

Raven is vague so when something comes out she can claim that those vague spumours were alluding to that particular thing. Raven basically said last summer Sydney Penny was also going to be fired following her mat leave. But it never happened.

Archived