AMC Wednesday

• Members

Okay, I only taped it today because it looked from Monday's previews like today would be the real Christmas episode. I won't be taping this [!@#$%^&*] again until Angie returns!

I hate how Krystal went on and on to Adam about his attitude toward children when she and her daughter kept Miranda from Bianca for so long. Adam should have thrown that up in her face just to shut her up. I was really hoping that Ruth or Opal would deliver the bitch slap KWAK deserves (it was nice to see Ruth & Opal for a minute, and Myrtle & Bianca too).

Julia was getting on my nerves too when she was trying to tell Adam how to be a parent. I was waiting for Adam to toss the papers in the fireplace. Imo, it does serve Tad right for being such a jackass.

I ff'd through Kendall/Greenlee. I just can't believe the rewrite to force Kendall to befriend her again. Did anyone else notice how in the new ad they showed, they called Greenlee Ryan's "true love"? UGH! The thought of Rylee part two makes me sick!

How could the writers ignore Tad wishing on Dixie's star now that she's supposedly really dead?!?! :angry:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good Ryan Lavery

He is such a good sport about all the attention going to Zach and Greenlee and being there to support them as they are out the rabbit hole. Then he is there as a pal for Aidan to show his devotion to him having his beloved Green Butterfly back that Ryan let go away from him and his grasp. You would think by now Ryan would whine about noticing that not everything is about him and other people have their time to shine. Good golly Miss drolly but now Ryan might be growing a conscience for once in his life. Yep he is no longer out on useless missions like collecting stamps of Dynamite Kiddo or saving a cat from eating a mouse because he forgot that that is a cat's mission. In any event, he is just sitting there in the hospital like some afterthought since nobody is paying any attention to him and that is the way it should be. After all, there is nothing remotely interesting about this idiot other than the fact that he has the superpower with a sprinkle of his Dynamite Kiddo dust to make your IQ points drop faster than Bush utters the word WMD. Yep he is that powerful in this day and age and what a shame that someone who is as stupid as him does have the power. I guess Ryan will not be using that power for good such as getting Liz Taylor to stay in a monogomous relationship. I mean if you cannot make a miracle like that happen, then what is the point in you having that kind of power in the first place, eh? Sheesh I need to find someone who wil use the power for good since Ryan is only about helping himself rather than looking out for the people. But when you have a history of being a ConHo, then you are only into yourself even though you try and put up this front about how you care for others. Well Ryan is not just some different ConHo with a heart since he is as heartless as Paris Hilton has an Ivy League diploma.

Zach/Erica

I am so glad to see the show have these two as friends rather than enemies. They are so much fun atching as mother and son in laws since they have chemistry as friends. There is absolutely no reason for Erica to hate Zach just because of his relationship with Michael Cambias. But they have moved on from it and she is happy that he makes Kendall happy. Great job to the AMC writers for making Zach and Erica on good terms! This is a fan who enjoys seeing them bond.

• Members

I loved all the scenes that included Zach-with Myrtle(love Zach's other girlfriend hehe), Kendall, Ian, Josh(nice bromance there), Spike, Emma and Erica(loved how he made her come closer so he could give her a kiss)

Really loved Erica dancing with the little girls

• Members

Loved seeing Myrtle/Zach....and nice seeing Ruth, Opal, Joe....and then Bianca.

I thought Sabine and Alicia did a great job during that emotional moment when Kendall told Greens she didn't cause Spike's deafness. Sabine's crying was spot on.

Everything else - eh - it is ok. I thought the end of last week's was better. Nice not seeing Jonathan or Ava around at all.

Oh and how funny was it when Susan Lucci could never get those damn girls to dance in a circle with her at the end of the episode.

• Members

Oh, I just loved those scenes when Kendall told Greenlee that Spike's deafness isn't her fault. Sabine was just amazing. I really am going to miss her. Nice seeing Bianca back!

Still don't get why Tad and Krystal married. I understand it, I just thought it was dumb. It was only a move so that Adam wouldn't tell Tad about Kate.

Archived