AMC: Thursday

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Amanda and Adam scenes today. Love my girl Amanda. Give her a major storyline. Biggest waste of talent on AMC right now.

I'm pissed that there was no Richie and Janet :angry:

Give me more Richie, Janet, and Amanda, and I'm straight. :D

God, could Tad be anymore sanctimonious? I hate this bastard! He has me rooting for KWAK, WTF? :huh:

Babe --- why is she still here???

Greenlee and Zach saga, eh, who cares? When do they come out again? Nasty ass vat water...Greenlee wants to bathe in it???? Why did I watch today?

• Members

LOL. i love it when people say "im stright" when talking about some random thing. its like the best phrase in recent years, IMHO. i also love it when gay people use it because it just becomes so much more funny. anyways...

i agree. im stright for more richie janet and amanda!

• Members

Aidan and Kendall were the best for me. I LOVE that they are getting so many scenes together. Especially loved when she touched his hand and they smiled and hugged. Feels like 2003!

Greenlee and Zach were once again FF material. How can they not see that this is dragging the show down?

I loved how Babe was talking sense to Krystal. Everythig she said was the truth. Really liking the writing for her and how she tells it like it is

Amanda is sooo good at being bad. Thank goodness they brought her back to the dark side. She was great blackmailing for the 5 million. She can cause alot of trouble with that type of money. I think Amanda would rock as Adam's wife and a Chandler. Id love to see her throwing her weight in the mansion and causing havoc

Archived