AMC: Thursday

• Members

Brave New Ryan

Yep folks you heard it from Super Ryan today! He is going to be brave for the beloved Spike when he goes in to have his surgery to repair those little ears of his and then come home to pet the furball when Ryan surprises him with a new shitzu named Suck It all in reference to his holiness. Sheesh you just got to love how Ryan is so optimistic about everything in life and what not. But the problem I have here is he seems to be more focused on nailing Ritchie (thankfully not physically nail-icky yucky!) than for caring about his children. I guess that is just the Dynamite Kiddo in me that thinks he is all about proving that Ritchie is this smug son of a gun who is responsible for everything like global warming, Ryan's small wee wee, Paris Hilton getting accepted to Harvard and causing the students there to have IQs drop into single digits, the Russians being communists, and so much more. Yep I tell you Ritchie is the end all and be all for everything and it is all his fault and Ryan is going to save the day, yet again, from the evil Ritchie. Geez where have I seen this before? Oh yep this soap has that habit to pimp and prop his holiness by saving all the damsels in distress. So if Ryan is not being brave for Spike and Emma then he is off to expose someone as a con since he would know all about con artists or someone is about to fall off a d1ck shaped cliff and they need some rescuing. So he comes on his pink and blue horse named RainBlo who charges by the minute of each blow and is there to help you in your time of need. Yep the idiot thinks that he is the savior to everyone and can manage to think that he has all the answers about the thugs but little does St. Ryan know that it takes brains to think and he does not qualify. Heck it would not matter if he purchased his brain on eBay since then he would have to sue it for non support in its quest of not helping him continue being a moron. That must say something about people's priorities and that they are not to his holiness. Well hallelujah because some people in this world are smart to not put trust and faith into the a$$hat known as St. Ryan!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow - so like 10 months later Adam just randomly finds Kathy's crumbled up Adoption Certificate under his couch? Haha - whatever. At least maybe this means they'll FINALLY get on with the Kate/Kathy thing. Better late than never?

Ok, I'm gay, but that Chrishell Strause sure could make me turn. WOW she was smokin' hot today!

Colby/JR was good.

But really - I'm so over the major storylines - and there is no end in sight. Ugh!

• Members

^ Original poster, or am I missing something? Anyway, the one post isn't quite so bad as the fact that no one cares enough to actually make an AMC post until the day after the show. Hard times compared to even a year ago. Remember that time when someone wanted to make this a weekly thread and we all balked because finding the day we wanted to read about would be too much work among all the posts? :lol:

Anyway, I like Tad and Hannah. I think they make an interesting couple.

• Members

Well he had to find it some time! :)....I think they put the Kathy/Kate story on hold was for Sydney Penny's maternity leave...but then again, she has been back for a while and it can now resume. I bet, instead of Christmas, they will have Kate and Tad reunite during February Sweeps

Archived