ATWT Tuesday December 4

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH!!!!!!! I only feel sorry for Barbara in this mess!! That is so NOT the way I remember the adoption thing going either. Gwen was despondent over everything. Will thought his marriage would end if they didn't have a baby. If Babs is guilty of anything, it's being too good to those brats!

I actually liked the Lily/Faith stuff.

I don't understand the Em/Dusty stuff at all. So, Dusty is so pissed at the thought of Chris doin' Emily, he'd pull the foundation's money in Memorial, but he's not opposed to Em trashing Bob in that two-bit tabloid? :rolleyes:

• Members

I loved the episode. Oddly enough, Aaron and Alison started the whole adoption revelation, but were nowhere to be found today. Rationing the cast appearances makes for horrible continuity. Still, I can understand Gwen and Will feeling that adopting a baby they're related to is a bit weird. If it was really no big deal, why would Cole and Iris be so secretive? If the writing was better, Aaron would have related his experience of starting life as Iva's child when his paternity was withheld from Holden. It really shook the Snyders up when the truth came out. With better plotting, perhaps the Munsons could have gone through with the adoption and faced Sofie in a custody battle a couple years later. Cole was so heartless at the end that I thought Sofie might kill him, or start a fight and wind up miscarrying. She was pretty devastated.

It was nice to see Tom talking about his heart. Unfortunately his cardiologist wasn't John.

Tomorrow will be fun when Kim gives Emily a hard time, even if they have to share airtime with the Snyder sperm plot.

• Members

Barbara and Iris were great again. I agree about Will and Gwen being brats. Gwen is so wanting to be a mother. Does she really care who the mother and father is? She wasnt going to know anyways. It was a closed adoption. Glad Cole is gone.Nice seeing Chris and Tom in a scene. Lily and Faith bored me today. They always do when they have scenes. I just cant stand the actress who plays Faith.

Tomorrow's previews looked great until Jackass appeared huffing and puffing to Brad. :rolleyes: I hate Jack now and so love Brad. And more Katie loving tomorrow. Puke....

I cant wait for Kim to give Emily her kiddo speech...hahaha...my mouth is watering. :D

• Members

I disagree. If you suddenly find out that the baby is related to you, you're going to have a lot of questions and maybe even reservations. Gwen wouldn't have known who the real parents were, but they would know her, so a clean break never would have happened. Maybe if Cole could explain his point of view after things die down, it would make a difference. But he's a goner. Plus, it was clear that Sophie had gotten accustomed to the idea of motherhood, and Gwen knew that any other arrangement had to be suspicious. If the adoption was Gwen's only baby drama and the in-vitro wasn't attempted just to give Alison a purpose, the Munsons wouldn't seem like desperate people who suddenly became ungrateful today.

• Members

Maybe if we got Luke and Noah a baby they would get some airtime :angry:

Anywoo, Today's show was pretty good, minus, crying Gwen throwing yet another temper tantrum. How dare Gwen and Will treat Babs like that, she was just getting what Gwenie wanted so badly, and frankly I think Gwen wanted a baby by any means possible, so I felt for Babs today, that and Will blaming her for everything wrong in this life really pissed me off to no end, excuse me young man you are the one that used the mouth wash on Rose not your Mother you little twit :angry: Babs and Iris made my day, I am loving them together, I really hope they keep them in storylines, only storylines that don't include Will and Gwen, how nice would that be? Chris is nuts, but I think there is more to Chris than we know, just can't figure it out yet though. Also nice seeing Tom today.

And Lily lying to yet another kid, totally pissed me off, that woman never learns does she, who wants to guess that Faith walks in on the two of them kissing in the lakeview, and then Faith goes off on Lily and Lily feels all sorry for herself again. Amazing how she did not learn from getting bashed by Luke about Lying. <_<

• Members

I thought the show was pretty good today.... I've gotten caught up in this whole baby mess and I guess it has hit the proverbial fan... Gwen and Will today.... yes Babs went a little above and beyond to get you a baby but that's what you wanted right? After the last failed invitro.... adoption process they were inconsolable... when Babs offered to step in they had no problem with it.... another thing if Sophie was still willing to give up her baby [which I'm sure she's not] why wouldn't they want to take it? The baby would still need a home and someone to care for it.... me thinks the writers have ran out of things for Will and Gwen to do so they made them become super baby obsessed.... for them to be as young as they are you would think a baby would be the last thing on their minds but I guess not.... I did feel bad for Babs though... though her and Paul are in a good place right now she really needed the closeness between her Will and Gwen... especially since she no longer has Jenifer....

Cole... what an ass.... [excuse my language] how he left Sophie today and his words to her.... harsh would be too nice of a word... first he promised marriage and then all but dumped her.... thought he was going to leave her at the hospital... in truth he did but they did see each other again before he left town... I couldn't help but laugh though when he tried to intimidate Babs.... not gonna work buddy....

Call me crazy but I actually like Sophie... she's a little desperate for love considering she was willing to give up her baby and home for a loser but I think if written correctly she could be a decent character... despite all the spoilers I've read if she sticks around I see her coming in between Alison and Aaron... don't mind that seeing I can't seem to get into this Alison... but I digress....

Dusty... Lily... Emily... Chris.... not really caring about their storyline so I wasn't paying much attention when they were on... I will say this.... Dusty and Emily needs to put the other two out of their misery and just hook back up.... this constant dance is boring....

Previews for tomorrow.... Fluffy and Jack defending her eggs.... I'LL PASS!!!!

• Members

I don't think Lily lied. I don't think she sees Dusty as a boyfriend yet. So far Lily does see Dusty as a very good friend, albeit with benefits, but I don't think she has really moved on yet. I do think she would go back to Holden if she were given that chance. It's not lying if she doesn't believe it herself. Dusty wasn't what caused this marriage to fall apart nor was it all Lily. Holden was a big part of it too. Lily wasn't with Dusty until Holden said he wanted a divorce. And let's not forget that Lily thinks there is something going on between Holden and Bonnie and she didn't spill that news to Faith when she asked either. Luke was out of line and rude too when he bashed her. Holden has taught these kids not to respect Lily. Holden had no right to just take the kids and decide they would live with him, He's turning the kids against Lily rather than putting what is good for the kids first. Both Lily and Holden are making mistakes here.

• Members

I don't think Lily really "lied" either. Her 12 yr old doesn't need to know Mommy's gettin' her groove on. Dusty isn't more than a "friend with benefits". It's not a Katie "situation" where Lily is going to be bringing Dusty along on "family breakfasts". At least yet.

I don't really mind Sophie either. Sure, she's dumb as a box of rocks, but I think the actress has potential.

LOL...please God...no baby drama for Luke and Noah.

But I agree...I think Gwen proved she wanted a baby by any means necessary. I mean, c'mon...she was willing to let Ali be an egg donor. If this wasn't about the baby being Cole's, and knowing Sophie wasn't really sold on giving the baby up in the first place, I'm not sure Gwen would be all that upset that Babs went above, beyond, and outside of the "lines" to get her a baby.

Archived