GH: Week of Nov 26th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leslie Charleston fuckin' DESERVES a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2008, based on today's show, I don't even care that she wasn't used much this year...

Oh Sonny realizing that he's the cause of Monica losing her children? Too little, too fuckin' late!

GH is so much better when real family drama is on the front-burner, this should be a message to Guza, Frons, and JFP...

• Members

Funny how the family members of the dead always get the chance to shoot their mouths off at Sonny, but nothing ever changes. Huh. Sonny's still the prick, the SOB, the biggest mobster of the east coast, and still is killing people off this show. He's still breathing but countless of victims who have family history on this show, are no more. Although with Emily, I thank him. :D

Yes after 3 years, I'm still bitter.

Jen

ETA: Oh and as for Lucky vs Jason - we all know who will win. If Guza/Frons have anything to say about it, and we all know they do. Lucky will probably go back to being a pill popper with his skanky side kick Sam - and prove Liz right. Cause you know her saintdom will have to go up a notch now that Saint Emily is gone. RME

• Members

I just don't see why people hate Sonny so much or why Monica is freaking out at him.

Its not like he purposely wanted Emily to die! I mean really Sonny's life does affect the people around him but Jason and Emily both made decisions to be close to him. They and everyone who associates with Sonny know exactly what they're getting into...

I dunno I feel bad for Monica but calling Sonny evil is just plain false IMO.

As for Lucky being the "father" because Elizabeth said so she can just as easily say hes NOT the father anymore. And really the only reason shes been saying that is to keep her marriage together and not hurt lucky.

• Members

You know, I don't even watch GH and I'm sick of hearing about Sonny. :D

People have the right to love or hate, like or dislike who they want. Maybe what Jen and others are saying is that it makes no sense that the history of the core GH families are being destroyed, while this one character gets away scot free each and every time. They may be sick and tired of it.

Don't mean to speak for any GH fans, because I wouldn't want anyone speaking for me. But, that's what I get from it. :)

• Members

I'm sorry but this is terribly funny. If Elizabeth tells Edward he's the father or Alfred or whoever then I guess that will make them the father as well. Seriously, Lucky sees himself as Jake's father because he was married to her when she got pregnant and had the baby and he was unaware that she had a ONS with Jason. She confirmed his belief when she lied to him after he asked her. He's legally Jake's father because Jake was born during their marriage. He will legally remain Jake's father until it's challenged or he gives up his legal rights. It's unfair that people expect him to turn it off emotionally because he now knows that Jason is Jake's real father. At some point all of them need to set their emotions aside and their wonderful safety logic aside and do what's emotionally best for Jake.

I watched the whole show on youtube. I actually liked the Jason/Carly moment....it's the friendship vibe I've been missing. I know Robin and Patrick have to cause Leyla misery tomorrow but if Kelly and Lainey could go set up GNO then since those two went through it with Nikolas/Emily, they should be there as well.

Archived