GH: Week of Nov 26th

• Members

ITA Whether she locked her door is irrelevant for me, it is the "disrespect" he showed by just opening it after his verbal attack that speaks volumes..he had "no right" to do this but this isn't new...I expected this coming down the pike when they started scribing these redemption passes from shagging Maxi in his marriage bed and dropping pills all over the floor enough for Cameron to grab them....she never should've been scribed to re-marry this man there are certain things that are dealbreakers and shagging a woman in the bed you and your wife share there is no coming back from that. But sure enough Elizabeth [written as a long-suffering enabler] did. I couldn't believe they scribed her to reach back for more of his bullying spoiled rotten behavior / attitude,

This isn't the first time Lucky has been verbally [phsycially] abusive to Eliza. she's taken crap off him way before her tryst...again my complaint is his insta - romance leeching onto one I've waited ys for...my problem as an Elizabeth fan is she doesn't stand tall because of their teenager history which all wasn't sweetness and light

(Lucky did shag her sister) so she needs to stand tall. His new squeeze...all in Elizabeth's face...is immature

The Sam character indeed imo has always been one of the most poorly if not the worst written character in daytime in my years of watching this genre...I found her omnipresence in slines that didn't require her irritating. I didn't watch the vampire show so I didn't know anything about her other than being a work in progress finding her a special "niche"

Finally the deed is done the truth is out, points have been made, now move on and ST*U....she' not making sense. I notice Sam' scribed to get the last word zinger in every rant lopsided scribing...she rants, stomps and walks away on the last word while Elizabeth just takes her crap...she ran around sweeps w/nothing to add but Jason sour grapes, pointing a finger (literally) rants to "where is Lucky, have you seen Lucky" It was terrible....

Elizabeth gets a slap FX and a bruise that last nearly the entire sweep, while their poodle Ms. Sam gets a punch FX clearly lopsided scribing....this tends to happen to the characters being highly pimped...so its expected

RE Lucky seeing Cam/Jake - AJ didn't get to see his biological son Michael, so I doubt if Lucky will be scribed to be involved in their lives. Cam (whom he never bothered to adopt or get clean for) or Jake. Why would he? How old is Jake? I don't remember when I was 5 months old...so?

My issue is the lopsided scribing and Elizabeth being double tagged... from a recent post ICAM, " the only time Lucky ever shows cajones is when he' bullying Elizabeth" I am a GV fan but not so enarmored of the role he portrays so I take the good the bad and the ugly...Lucky w/Elizabeth decline began for me when he came back from the dead. She never should've never remarried him. Now, him being stuck w/Sam hasn't warmed me up to this character...he just seems more stupid than ever - Forest Chump (I read in a forum).

Elizabeth should/ve been scribed a restraining order on looney tunes when her children were recklessly endangered something tells me she'll regret it. Mostly, I'll just be glad wh/this quad is done and don't care what the Spin rag mag says, its being dragged out to the point of lunacy for me. When characters get this redundant its time to end it.

This is just my take on things, as a long-time viewer..

2483190670101759456S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow I guess I was watching a completely different show from you. Sam was at Kellys seducing Lucky? She is his girlfriend; he just suffered an incredible loss on top of his recent heart ache. She saw him there alone and thought she'd lend him a shoulder to lean on, bc she thought she could help. This is all that was said in that scene

Lucky is the one that asked Sam to stay. She was going to leave but he didnt want to stay alone. Where do you get anything negative about that?

And what about Jason breaking into her house when she wasnt there? I see a big stink is made of Lucky opening the door without knocking, but its perfectly fine for Jason to just let himself in when no one is around.

• Members

Sam Got Run Over By A Reindeer

This is a parody of the Christmas song, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"....hope you like it! :)

Sam got run over by a reindeer

Walking home from Lucky's house Christmas eve.

You can say there's no such thing as a HO HO,

But as for me and Lucky, we believe.

She'd been drinkin' too much booze as usual,

Andwe begged her please do go.

But she'd forgot her antipsychotics,

So she stumbled out the door like a good drunk into the snow.

When they found Sam Christmas mornin',

At the scene of the attack,

There were hoof prints and blood on her forehead,

And a stolen baby on her back.

Sam got runn over by a reindeer

Walking home from Lucky's house Christmas Eve.

(On her way home)

You can say there's no such thing as a Ho Ho,

(Lord, we believe)

Now we're all so proud of her other ex Jason,

He's been takin' this so well and chillin.

See him in there watchin' The Sopranos,

Drinkin beer and playin' cards with cousin Dillon.

It's definitely Christmas without Sam.

All the family's dressed in red.

And we just do not have to wonder:

Should we open up her gifts or send them back?

(Send them back!)

Now Sam's booze is on the table

And the putang pie made of fig.

And another stolen baby

That would just have matched the hair in Sam's wig.

I've warned all my friends and neighbors.

Better watch out for yourselves.

They should always never give a license,

To a woman who drives a sleigh while drunk and plays with herself.

Oh

As for me and Lucky, we believe.

• Members

as much as i hate sam, i agree.

the thing is, Lucky has gone on and on about what a whore, liar, skank, bitch, etc... liz is. lucky has threatend to take her kids from her. lucky is not a friend to her (and i understand that, im not faulting him on it). Jason is Liz's friend. Lucky just barged in, didnt like what he saw, and threw a hissy fit. Jason sat there and waited for Liz to get home. I personally wouldnt mind if one of close personal friends who i can lean on was in my home, but damn right id be pissed if someone who i was on the outs with and had been total ass to me just walked in and barked an order at me and threw a hissy fit.

• Members

Well I dunno about you but I didn't even blink an eye when Elizabeth turned around to find him there. Not to mention Jason hasn't been running around calling her a whore or viciously attacking her like a dog with rabbies like Sam (the only true whore on this show).

I mean Jason and Elizabeth needed each other and the major difference in my opinion is that Elizabeth loves Jason and vice versa.

Is it just me or does anyone else's heart just MELT when you see Jason with those kids!? Its just so heartbreaking and touching to see him with Liz and the family.

Cameron may be the 2nd cutest child on General Hospital after Lila Rae!

• Members

as much as i hate sam and call her a whore - there are far far worse. i mean, shes been on the show a decent amout of years now and slept iwth jason, sonny, jax, and lucky - all she was in a relationship with. and ric, that was slutty. but yeah. there are far worse than sam.

as much as i love and have wanted and waited for like 8 years for Liason, i will never say there is no love between LL2. There always and forever will be.

i do agree tho - jason and thoe kids are super cute together.

and i am gonna say Cam FTW!

• Members

That's because I didn't get a chance to post last evening. I try to stay away from the business of justifying one set of actions over another although I sometimes fall into that as well. But I don't think Jason had any right to sit in her house waiting for her. He should have waited outside for her and I see she wasn't the least bit startled just because it was him but I know he would have been gone without an apology. This is the kind of thing that makes all that yammering about Jake's safety a big fat joke. Since these people just walk in and out of whoever's house they please when they please then I don't know why they bother wasting dialogue on such rubbish as safety.

Lucky shouldn't have barged into her house. His actions were magnified by the way he talks down to her and it makes their relationship look abusive. He gets to do what he wants and she basically takes it out of fear of hurting his feelings and whatever other weak reasoning she throws in. Unless you dislike/hate her and love him, it's plain to see that they've written him with an aggressive nature and her as passive. They've given him the lie as justification for his behavior (which is a good reason for him to be angy but not a good reason for him to bully her around). If they have him embrace that lie in any way then his justification goes right out the window. Does it lessen the hurt that a person would feel in this situation? No, but it will still nullify the justification.

As for Elizabeth not being a wilting flower. She can speak up when she wants but they're writing her to be passive as she's saying that he has a right to be angry and lash out and she has to take it because she created this mess. Realistically, a person would only take so much of a verbal beat down before they fought back which she's not doing yet.

Jason is stupid for breaking into her house since he's so concerned about people being safe. Unless he hid his motorcycle (which he apparently didn't the first time he was there), then she's already a marked woman so all the bull to follow is just that.

I think that Lucky and Elizabeth had this very sweet love that seemed like the no matter what I'll love you variety way back when. With JY in the role Elizabeth came across as trying to hold onto whatever they had with a new role as Lucky's fierce protector. I don't know what variety she had during her relationship with Ric but post Ric she's back to recreating what was and fierce protector along with enabler. I don't think the ugliness that exists now points to anything close to forever love. I know when it becomes convenient this whole thing can be minimized to make it appear as if there's not a single doubt that they always loved each other but I think the viewers are way too savvy to embrace them on and off at the writer's whims. The way they wrote this and made it so ugly is too different from prior days when on and off romances ended on the kind of note that made them easier to resume and easier to buy into.

What's FTW?

• Members

I must say....the Jason & Liz I saw yesterday reminded me so much of the Jason & Liz I have longed for, for the past 8 years. There was no bullshit like what's been written since the writers decided to put them together. It was them coming together. I loved it.

I've been a big complainer of how Jason/Liz have been written since the summer of 06. To me, they weren't the couple I fell in love with all those years ago. They were being written to serve a plot point and a story full of destruction. My unhappiness really made it hard for me to enjoy them the way I did yesterday. This is how Jason & Liz should have been written from the beginning. If you're going to put characters together, you don't destroy others to make it work. You don't write them out of character to justify putting them together. Yesterday, I didn't see that. I saw the "old" Liason...and it worked for me.

Carly & Jax.....yeah......no....I haven't been able to enjoy them since the whole Irina incident. I began to be really turned off by Carly after that, and thought Jax deserved so much better. Since I know how their story is gonna play out, I'll refrain from commenting.

While Spinelli has that cold, I'd wish he'd catch a clue. These scenes with Georgie only piss me off....The end of coming for her and it sickens me.

• Members

ITA Ryan about the Liason scenes. That is how they should have been written from the start. I melted like butter when Liz handed Jake to Jason and Jake put his little head on Jason's shoulder. I hate now more than ever that Jason again has agreed to let Lucky raise his son.

It was sad when Emily realized she was really dead. I don't know WTF is going on with this s/l but I'm somewhat curious as to how it'll all play out. Loved Nikolas' "If I'm crazy I don't care" and then kissed Emily.

• Members

Thanks. I am sooooo not a gamer but I usually pick stuff up and this threw me.

What's funny is that I have three old game systems hooked up and the only game I ever play once a month is Dr Mario. I know I'll probably never get any X Box series, Nintendo is lost to me forever, and PS2 still works fine so I'm not moved to get PS3.

IA with the comments about Jason and Elizabeth. It's too bad they can't move them past the baby drama and let all four characters out of the trap. Maybe after they get done with this next round of baby drama they'll cut the cords.

Emily is going to make me tape the show for now because I can't go through all those scenes with her and Nikolas. If she's dead then let her be dead. I don't know what kind of love story that is at all.

I enjoyed Kate yesterday. I hope she gets to keep some of her spunk as she crosses over into the dark side. I'd like to see her continue to exert her independence and make Sonny be the one to cave.

• Members

Yeah I love videogames as well as reading novels for fun (big Star Wars fan over here). I just turned 22 this fall so yep we're in the same group. Right now I own a Microsoft XBox 360 and a Nintendo Wii. LOVE both systems and I have a lot of games for both. Wii60 FTW!

Yeah for the love of God do not buy a ps3. Its just a waste of time. No games on it. Not to mention its just sony trying to force a new movie format down the average consumer's throat. Thats JMO though!

You should definitely check out a 360 if you had the ps2 last gen. I hated sony but even I have to admit that they were the king last year of videogaming!

Okay time to switch gears...I loved Jason today. From the way he realized that it wasn't exactly normal of him to wait inside of Elizabeth's home to his interactions with Carly and Sonny. The guy is just awesome. Loved him going to Elizabeth's house and waiting outside. UNLIKE Lucky.

Speaking of The Neanderthal it looks he'll be regressing back to his baby state next week...cue all the screaming and shouting at Elizabeth. Jake is basically not your child and its not up to you whether or not you're his father or how much influence you'll have in his life you dumbo. If Elizbeth chooses to let Jason see HIS SON then thats none of your business.

Patrick and Robin today were cool. On a more random note I hated that they had the woman have to have a hysterectomy. I understand that it was medically necessary and that lots of women do the same thing each year but it just felt wrong. I mean that poor woman will never have biological children now.

Umm am I the only one whos confused as hell by this Emily storyline? I don't even know wtf is going on....But I will say that Nadia looked FIERCE yesterday in that wedding dress and was looking pretty good today. Still though I want some type of clarification as to what the hell is going on.

Last but not least Johnny Z is so hot and I'm loving him with Lulu now. I'm really interested to see how this plays out. It must be really difficult for him. I would feel so trapped if I was him. I'd probably just break down and cry.

• Members

I don't see PS3 in my future. When I read that it wasn't backwards compatible with most or maybe all PS2 games then it lost any appeal. The PS2 was a good move for Sony because of the game system/dvd player capabilities. PS3 for blu ray isn't enticing.

I had a bunch of Star Wars books but now I'm down to the original box set videotapes and dvds from the prequel series. Oh and my lightsabers (more like flashlights but I love the double end one Qui).

I'm anti-Microsoft. They can get me on their OS because I have too much pc software to become all Mac, but outside of a keyboard and mouse, I resist Microsoft products. I saw an 80 gig Zune for $99 last weekend and thought what a great deal but I'll live in ipod world indefinitiely.

In all fairness both Jason and Lucky respected the door boundaries today. Lucky did knock this time and Jason didn't break in. I missed whatever came after Elizabeth let Jason in because of breaking news about our little rainy day. Southern California is so fragile that when it rains, it's big news. It helps with the fires but then there's the mudslides.

I can understand writing Lucky to want to be the only father in Jake's life because that's human nature even if it's selfish. It's still something that makes sense. Where they lose me is having him appear dictatorial about it. In so doing it makes him come across as manipulative instead of caring. It's like a scare tactic. Instead of it being about his remaining Jake's father because he loves him and would make a better father, it's about emotional blackmail which is what you do to a mother when you say I know you want your child to be safe and I'm the only option.

If he's putting conditions on his remaining Jake's father then what if the conditions are rejected? Is he saying he can only love and be Jake's ftather if he gets things his way? That's a huge problem for me. I'm sure I will be against him and his tactics until they decide to have him lighten up (and I do anticiapte his becoming enlightened down the road). I really hope it's not a situation where he ends up doing something stupid to endanger either child but with the wiritng stacked against him. I won't be surprised.

I liked them today. Patrick seems so earnest and Robin is right about their differences.

I don't know if she's a figment of his imagination or what but either kill her or not. She's FF material for me.

I wish they'd leave him as friends with Lulu and put him with another girl. There has to be a guy that's not interested in her. If she and Logan are supposed to be all that then let them be all that and save Johnny from them.

Archived