GH: Week of Nov 26th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Many pissed that "ABC Daytime" (whoever that may be) killed off Dr. Emily Quartermaine. I guess Dr. Emily was a very popular character. Tyler Christopher has grown tremendously as a thespian over the years. His chances of winning Best Supporting Actor at next year's Daytime Emmy Awards are very high. Does anyone think Livingston will be nominated next year? Natalia Livingston has the weirdest facial expressions by a thespian on daytime TV. The best facial expressions are by Kimberley McCollough and Melody Thomas Scott.

• Members

You got me on the Carly/Jax comment. I don't pay much attention to them because I can't tell whether it's Jax or Sonny with her most of the time. Having seen too much of Sonny/Brenda/Jax, I'm not interested in any dynamic that includes Sonny and Jax. I've been lukewarm on Jax since the Skye/Brenda thing. I found that whole Irina thing distasteful and I hope they're not planning to bring her back with a baby Jasper.

I don't know why they didn't just send Georgie off to....what am I saying? I guess it's dramatic story telling. This is wrong on so many levels. They weren't giving her a Spinelli any kind of chance and their interaction now is for one reason.

• Members

fridays show was great.

where to begin for me? Carly. First off, i love carly. and i love Jax. and i love them as a couple. i want GH to KEEP carly away from sonny and sonny with kate. it works much better for them as people on the show, IMHO. i also love carly trying to get preg and not telling jax she is trying. this should create lots o drama and im sure a WTD storyline that end up with carly & sonny having another kid.

Nick/Em.. this is why some smart dude invinted tivo. thanx!

i wanna have sex with greg vaughan. bad. ... but im still hating on lucky. i so think GV has gone above and beyond and he deserves a best supp emmy nom.

Liason... OMG. THIS is the couple i love more than any other couple i have ever seen on a tv show. They are simply amazing. the way he looks at her, she looks back, the sexual tension, the kindness and tenderness when they are together, the passion, the love. wow. its about damn time!!

Johnny & Lulu. Honestly, i think GH has the best young set of all the soaps in a long time. But i feel that johnny/lulu just fail. Lulu needs to be tossed back at logan and only logan. let them fall in love! all they are right now is in like, IMHO. Johnny is much better fitted with Maxie. Bad Boy + Bad Girl = Good Times. honestly. and Nadine/Spin/Georgie could be really good if done right.

• Members

he just waited outside instead of breaking in, which he should have done in the first place just like Lucky knocked instead of barging in, like he should have done

Thats not how it works. People dont become nurses on their way to becoming a doctor. Those are 2 different paths and programs. Emily was studying to be a doctor and was an intern. Since she was an intern, then she would be considered a doctor.

• Members

Actually, I've been disappointed by TG's performance as well as the story. I get the feeling he thought the story was stupid, and just decided to play it as a joke. I adore TG, and I agree that the story is pretty dumb, but some actors would try to make the best of it.

Tru, but it still doesn' work that way, and Emily was never a nurse.

Archived