GH: Week of Nov 26th

• Members

I don't know if I'd call her the worst character on all of TV but I think she's probably the worst written on GH. Her personality and actions detract from her good looks as much as Lucky's stupidity takes away from his. I don't want to feel bad for Lucky because there he is calling the woman he claims to have loved for so long the most distasteful names. He can be angry and express himself without being so low. I guess they really want to contrast him with Jason who hasn't stooped to that level as far as I can recall.

Lucky is written to see himself as the perpetual victim so even when he acknowledges whatever he did, he's still the ultimate victim. The most stupid thing is his telling Luke he ended things with Elizabeth that night when they're divorce has been in motion and he's apparently going to still want to be the father to her kids and probably dictate to her how they should be raised so where's the ending?

I don't see how AJ could be blamed for anything but I guess I'm missing the point of whatever your saying unless it was just to point out how you feel about AJ. He got a raw deal and was sacrificed to Sonny, Carly and Jason. BW was definitely wronged.

If growing up with Sonny makes you not surprised that Michael is reacting the way he is then I'm not sure how you absolve Sonny of any blame. A reaction that can pass for normal with a child is if he gets angry with a parent and says he hates the parent when he really doesn't but is just upset. A child saying that someone should die if he hurts your family is not expressing a natural emotion that one just shrugs off. He says it with the kind of force and determination that makes it seem as if he'd get a gun and try something. It's disturbing to me to hear that kind of dialogue coming from a child. They need to be more careful about how they're depicting aggression in a child since it seems an irresponsible thing to do nowadays unless you treat it properly. Sonny might be able to lecture Jason on how hollow revenge is but he doesn't have a good handle on Michael since whatever he told him last time did not stick.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

okay...

Loved the Tracy/Monica banter. But im sorry Tracy, stop acting like you care. If you did you would have went home and told Monica.

Luke telling Lucky was so well done. Loved it.

Sam/Nick - i felt nothing. i dont know why but id didnt. right now i cant stand either one so i guess thats why actually.

and again, i want to feel bad for lucky. but i feel like he and sam say the same thing over and over everytime they talk "Liz is a Bitch. Jason is an Ass. They are awful people. Feel sorry for me. Poor Me. I didnt do anything but them them" whatever.

and as for poor lucky having to see Jason there with the kids. First off, he was holding HIS son Jake. Second off, maybe Lucky shouldnt just open a door and walk into Liz's home. ugh.

whatevs. im loving GH. and the Sam hate.

• Members

I beleive Tracy cares. I thought the reasons why Tracy didnt go home were obvious bc her husband did have a heart attack and is facing quadruple btpass surgery. He didnt her

It doesnt matter what the truth is, Jake is still Lucky's son. He JUST found out the truth a few hours ago. Thsoe feelings just dont easily erase. As for teh last part, maybe Liz should lock her door

• Members

Lol, you do remember when I used to hate Sam!!!!!!!! I'm glad someone around here does!

I've liked Sam ever since they toyed with the idea of pairing her and Jason together. She was annoying, but never as much as she is now (IMO). Sam right now is up there with my Emily, Liz & Carly hate. All can take a big dose of STFU and visit backburner city.

I've never had a problem admitting when she was getting on my nerves or was outright unwatchable. Sam's been on my nerves since May 2006, when they had her say "I'm nothing without Jason." It ruined Jason/Sam for me after that. Do I think she warrants hate all of the time? No, there are plenty more who deserve it to, but I find it amusing.

• Members

Not only shouldn't Lucky have walked into her home uninvited but he didn't have any business implying that Jason should leave. He might hate that Jason is Jake's father but that's the way it goes. He was saying how terrible Elizabeth was because she was going to let Jake go through life not knowing that Jason was his father (which I don't think they'd ever do on this show) but now he seems poised to want to have Jake grow up believing he is Jake's father and not Jason. I'm just waiting for him to say that Jason can't be in Jake's life because that's when all of this will get frustrating for some but hilarious to me. He'll be doing it to protect Jake.....yeah right...more like to control Elizabeth's life to make sure she can't be with Jason much like Sam hiring thugs.

• Members

i dont belive she doesnt care at all, but she has no right to tell monica what she should be doing. she could have called monica to check on her if she cared more than a bit in passing.

i agree Jake is Lucky's son - however he is also Jason's son. I hope those feelings never erase. Lucky should always be a part in jakes life IMHO. who your bio parents are do not matter, but Jason has just as much love for Jake as Lucky does.

and as for your lastr comment please, why the hell should Liz have to lock her door? honestly? please. Lucky should have knocked. It isnt his house, he doesnt live there, hell he never has. to just walk in was rude and disrespectful. no matter what he thinks of liz. and i really dont feel sorry for him, i mean, what goes around comes around.

srsly, they need to give Lucky some depth. Right now he is comming off as a controlling hypocritical selfish ass out for revenge. Sam sure is rubbing off on him. Lucky has been one of my char's on soaps since like 1997. He is being ruined right now, but hopefully once away from mcwhore he will be good again. I dont see Liz or Jason as some poor inoocent part in all of this - but they are far from theonly two that need to take the blame.

• Members

Ugh, Sam is ANNOYING. She needs a life. She knows nothing about Nikolas or Emily so please go away and bother someone else.

Kate and Sonny we're really cute today. Everytime they show Nikolas and Em dancing brings tears to my eyes, lol. Jason holding Jake! And then Lucky came in..how are my "boys" doing. Ugh, Jake isn't yours! Makes for great drama though. They didn't really explain where Lucky went, maybe they're bringing up his drug addiction again?

I'm going to miss Anthony, he was a fun character. I hope they bring him back, even if he is paralyzed.

• Members

Maybe Jason has more genuine love for Jake than Lucky does because he's not actually using him as a control device. Lucky loves Jake but Lucky is not able to separate his feelings of hatred and jealousy of Jason from Jake's best interests. They're making the raising of a child seem like it's only about safety when it's about a whole lot more than that. Nobody wants to be abandonned by their real parents no matter what the reasons given for doing it. Certainly some are better off being raised by someone else but the first choice is the biological. They ought to have one of them be smart enough to think how they would feel if they were in Jake's shoes because even if a child eventually grows to understand why his parent(s) gave him up, it's never going to lessen the pain. It's that rare individual that is able to see it in a totally positive light.

Jake is legally Lucky's son by virtue of the fact that he was born during Lucky and Elizabeth's marriage. Jason can verbally agree to whatever arrangement he wants but he still isn't legally rescinding his rights to Jake. In the real world he would be able to pursue his paternal rights and the fact that Lucky and Elizabeth aren't in a blissful marriage would probably put him on equal footing with each of them. Elizabeth would still have the edge but Jason could possibly get visitation rights as well if he so desired. Luckily for them, his character is a martyr that will agree to what Elizabeth thinks is best.

I hope the little Jake merry go round is not going to drag on for months on end because the only dramatic purpose it serves now is to build up to Carly finding out. After she knows then they can drop the farce of keeping it secret to protect Jake because she's certainly not going to give in to pretending Jason's son is not his son.

• Members

I nearly vomited when he uttered those words and it looks like Liz felt the same way to with the "look" she gave him when he said them.

Bottom line is that Lucky is not Jake's father. If I were Jason I'd keep Jake the hell away from Lucky and Sam to be honest. Those two are a dangerous combination and I wouldn't let Elizabeth near them at all.

I really wonder if they will do a whole "custody battle" thing with Jake though. It would make for great drama. However I don't even think its a real contest.

Lol the Nikolas and Emily dancing scenes affect me too! Thats like the ONLY time I feel bad for Nikolas.

Archived