DAYS: Wednesday

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Enjoyed a lot of the show today. Highlights for me: Bo and Hope were awesome talking about Shawn/Belle/Phillip. They are so comfortable together, and made an ordinary scene extraordinary to me. Enjoyed the cheating heart scenes especially the confrontation with Ford. It makes so much of a difference when the younger set can act. Kayla/Steve/Stephanie scenes were very well done also. Enjoyed Phillip telling Belle she was a brat. I wish I was excited about Belle and Shawn getting married, but now it just seems like this is going to end up hurting Shawn. He is going to feel like everyone betrayed him. Hopefully we aren't going to see him go down a destructive path again. Good show, looks like a lot of good stuff on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I know that I've been extremely blessed all the days of my lives!

• Members

i ment the feisty Chelsea is back. Yea, god i love Chelsea, if Days was nothin but Chelsea, i would be ok with that. Days should be about Chelsea in 2008 and give us a break from the Sami Show.

I love Chelsea and Stephanie the Same ok. I love both of them and i love the actresses. Shelley and Rachel are wonderful actresses.

Today was a great show so i will give it a B+, why the B+ because no EJAMI and if EJ was on then i would give it a A+. i enjoyed everything except Philip and Belle.

How dare philip call my sweet Belle a Brat. He is the one forcing her into a position from she has temptation to fight. I hope Bo does knock the sh*t out of Philip, i can not stand him.

I enjoyed the Shawn/Bo/Hope scenes and later the Bo and Hope scenes. I enjoy every scene with Bo and Hope. The Stephanie/Steve/Kayla scenes were very well done. Shelley, Stephan and mary beth all did a great job in those scenes. I was disappointed that Stephanie left her parents to be with her BFF Chelsea but hey i got over it, its Chelsea and everyone should be about Chelsea.

The highlight for me was the Cheaten heart. U go Chelsea. Teach the jerk who is boss Chelsea and lets see if he will stop going around drugging women. Ford don't mess with Chelsea or you will get another fist to the face. Rachel did a great job with that fist. KEEP THIS UP HOGAN AND WRITE CHELSEA LIKE THIS. 2008 SHOULD BE THE YEAR OF CHELSEA.

Ford was the one who Stephanie was with that night from that comment he said to her. Ford was the one who raped Stephanie.

This sorority story is quickly turning into a story about Friendship and what you would do to help each other against someone like Ford Decker. I loved when Ford was going toward cordi, Chelsea just popped him one in the snoot.

• Members

For me, it was all about Bo and Hope and Steve and Kayla today.

Bo and Hope are terrific together. They have a very natural vibe together and they're very enjoyable to watch. Nice Bo/Hope/Shawn stuff, too.

Steve and Kayla were excellent as well. Kayla was great to Stephanie. She listened. She didn't judge. She was calm and sensible. And the conversation with Steve after Stephanie left was great to see, too.

You know what I noticed?

It's not just about Bo/Hope or Steve/Kayla being married or in love. It's about the fact that they're FRIENDS, too.

They talked to each other like friends.

Nice.

• Administrator

Those Phelle scenes/dialogue were so good!!! Best part of today's episode! I'm loving this triangle because I don't care who Belle ends up with. I just want to see good drama and I'm getting it. Plus, I don't know what's going to happen so that makes it better too. :)

• Members

I agree toups; the Shawn-Belle-Philip triangle has become my favorite storyline on the show. I am loving Jay and Martha; I just believe them as Philip and Bellle, and think they have a great handle on their characters. Like you, it doesn't matter, who ends up with whom, I just like the acting, writing, and the drama.

• Members

Belle really is getting on my nerves! When she was with Phillip all she wanted was Shawn. Now she is with Shawn and all she wants is Phillip.

I have always been a Shawn/Belle fan, but not any more thanks to Belle. Shawn deserves better. To bad they can't bring on a woman that Shawn can love who is not a screw up.

I really wish that they were not getting married!

• Members

I've said this before in another thread, but it just blows me away how well this is being put together. Bo and Hope know about the affair, soon, Marlena will know. They will all have different takes, and we have to remember Belle is the product of adultery. Marlena will understand Belle's position better, coming from her own experience when she was just expected to go back to Roman. Belle is obviously in different circumstances in many ways than her mom, but adultery is adultery.

The fact that it has gone outside the actual triangle into the rest of the cast, and throwing Chloe (who I loathe, but think will nicely complicate this) as another log on the fire is good planning. I think this is the best this generation has ever been written, and the acting is much better with the actors employed right now than in the past with these characters. Makes me think if Days were to survive, it would have an investment and a historical storyline in the making to mine for years to come.

• Members

You know....I really love how the show is coming together right now. You could see Adrienne struggling with the decision to allow the girls to put up the flyers about Ford. As a victim of rape, she knows firsthand what Cordi is going through, and she also knows what it's like to be related to someone who is a rapist. I hope there are some good scenes coming up with Stephanie, Adrienne and Kayla.

This is one of the better written stories of the year. After that godawful touch the sky storyline, I would have preferred to never see the younger set, but I think they're doing a good job with this.

• Members

thats your opinion and i can respect it. But i hate this triangle, Belle belongs with Shawn. What the Hack Sheffer is doing to Belle, the sweet Belle is nasty. He is making her into a sl*t.

the bright part of days is EJAMI and the sorority story.

i hate character drivin, it is really boring. I love plot because it is more exciting look at Reilly and Salem Island, i love that Storyline. The only way i like Character driven, if it involves my fav characters like Chelsea/Nick/Stephanie

Archived