Y&R PreVUE: Week of November 19 Edition

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You'd think Neil would shut the freak up after the fiasco that was Daniel and support Lily going out with a nice, sucessful, guy like Cane. This character just looks more and more dumb to me each day.

Do Kevin and Jana even have that many supporters? I find them to be boring and difficult to watch. And not only because of that British accent of hers....Kevin popping the question to her is just so random and dumb to me.

The Newmans...umm okay. Guess we'll see Victoria sleeping peacefully for another full week. This whole situation could be done a lot better. I'm not feeling any drama and I'm really not caring about Victoria at all which is sad.

Phick... :)

• Members

What I hate is Friday...I recall that there would be Classic Y&R episodes that would be featured during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays.... Clear Springs is far from being classic, or even being worth watching a second time around.

As for Cane....I like Cane, but NOT with Lily...I didn't like him with Heather either... I can understand Lily's displeasure in Neil moving forward with Karen; mainly because of the loss of Dru, but yet, I can understand Neil's reservations of Lily moving on with someone else right after Daniel.. I get the feeling if they do keep Cane with Lily, they will write Cane as the bad guy just to show viewers that Neil had just cause in not wanting them to be together...

Archived