All: The Closing Credits Thread

• Members

I've found some closing credits on YouTube of the current ones from other countries since US decides to squeeze them (grrr). I found the B&B one. The end theme is just a repeated version of the opening theme:

I don't like this version of GL's Hold On To Love as much as the classic one but this closing does feature some stars that were actually used and some favorites. This brings me back to my childhood:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

I'm not sure if this was fan made (was Bridget's last name Reade or Reardon?) or if it actually aired but I love the hold on to love closing theme so I'm posting it:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

The only thing I hate about this next one is the Britney Spears mention in the closing credits (I'm sorry but i don't like current Britney.) Anyway, here are some vets in the 1999 AMC previews and closing:

">

Anyway the point of this post is for some posting or talk about your favorite closing credits (themes, era, crew, stuff like that.)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Bridget Reardon Lewis (though she and Dylan aren't together anymore, so maybe just Reardon now).

That's definetely fan made, because the writing credits are all wrong.

Here's a real version, using the same version of the 'Hold On To Love' closing theme.

">

• Members

Archived