ABC Soap Hunks Make for a Very Hot 2008

• Members

From TvGuide.com

ABC Soap Hunks Make for a Very Hot 2008

ABC Daytime and SOAPnet have partnered on a first-ever "Hot Guys" calendar, featuring some of the (ahem) biggest stars from All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. The 14-month, 2008 calendars will first be made available at ABC's Super Soap Weekend (taking place Nov. 10-11 at Disney MGM Studios), then later at ABCTVStore.com.

"Who's the beef?" you ask? The calendar features AMC's Thorsten Kaye, Cameron Mathison, Aiden Turner and Jacob Young, OLTL's Kamar de los Reyes, Michael Easton, David Fumero, John-Paul Lavoisier and Trevor St. John, and GH's Maurice Benard, Steve Burton, Tyler Christopher, Jason Thompson and Greg Vaughan.

OK, now where's my female version, featuring Bree, Kelly, Cady and Marie?! — Reporting by Matt Mitovich

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...Hunks/800026756

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone needs to clue in Matt Mitovich that Cady McClain isn't on AMC, but ATWT, also who is Marie on ABC soaps? I bet Matt is talking about Marie Wilson, who's not been on ABC soaps since PC stupidly killed off Karen, and currently is on ATWT as Meg. Obviously this Matt thinks ATWT is on ABC! LMFAO!!!!!

Archived