ATWT current storylines...Which one do you favor and not favor

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Holden treating Lily like crap! He just twists the knife further into her seemingly already shaky self-esteem, and it becomes all about him. UGH. I just *HATE* him so much.

Alison/Aaron/Cole/Sofie...not really feeling anything with these characters or actors...

WHAT I DO LIKE

Everything else! I am in the minority probably, but I actually really like the Jack/Carly/Brad/Katie story. It's my fav at the moment. Carly is still classic Carly, so I am clammering for her to get caught *bigtime!*

• Members

Tolerate: (because "like" is too big to commit to) Carly/Jack. Not even the entire story, just them, when they act like the people I've watched for years.

Dislike....well, I think the rest of the stories need a major overhaul. I think most of the acting is decent, it's the writing that sucks.

• Members

"Best" might not be apropo, but IMO, Noah and Luke's relationship has the most potential of any current ATWT plot. Conversely, the Jack/Carly/Katie triangle has been dragged down by a miasma of limp, cliched plot twists, and needs a definitive resolution like yesterday.

• Members

Love Carly/Jack, wish Katie and Brad wern't attached to the story.

Hate, Sofie/Cole, I would be thrilled if I never had to see them on my screen again.

Also Hate, Holden acting like an ass, this story needs to stop now. I hope Lily never wants him back.

Not crazy about this stupid quad with Meg/Craig/Paul/Rosanna

Hmmmmmmm, not really much left to like.

• Members

I can deal with every story except the Paul and Meg saga. That's only because the last 2 weeks have picked up so much momentum across the board. I honestly think there's a whole lot of story and script revision going on that Passanante is getting credit for since her name is on top of the heap. But it's happening, and I'll take it. I'd still like to know who's responsible, though.

Archived