SOAPnet's--"The Devil Made Me Do it"--Marlena's Possession Episodes

• Members

I remember when Celeste became temporarily possessed in 2004 (John was consulting "the spirits" to find out if Marlena was... re-possessed, LoL) and referred to John as "priest," I got a warm, fuzzy feeling inside because John had been reunited with the same demon, LoL!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[!@#$%^&*], Soapnet! If you're gonna show Marlena's possession, you need to show these episodes:

- Christmas 1994 AKA levitation episode AKA the eerie beginning.

- The Red Dress seduction because that's the one that heightened the stakes. You saw the connection between John & Marlena and saw John's inner battle. God he wanted that woman, frak dammit did he want that woman. But he was committed to his vows, indeed. Just not committed enough.

- The Loft Seduction, just for the sheer hotness of it all. Goddammit, has there been a hotter devil on TV? Man, I love that sequence of scenes. The loft seduction is my favourite. Their legs interwined under the sheet, the easy job Marlena has of convincing John that it's alright to sleep with her even if he's a priest?

- The actual episode where John figures out she's Possessed.

- Random excorsism episode.

- The fight/death episode, where Marlena dies.

- The battle at the morgue (John selling his soul for Marlena - never gets old for me) and then John bringing Marlena to the church, ending with them outside in the rain.

I think I need to post clips tomorrow of what hotness ya'll missed. The chemistry between these two is... MY GOD. My brain melted.

Archived