ATWT: Monday, October 8 Episode

• Members

Yes, the cop was very hot. I thought today's show lacked something. I dont know what it was. The remote scenes werent as great as I thought they would be. Carly and Jack at the end was sweet. I felt sorry for Luke when Holden was giving him the evil eye. Poor Noah is dumb as nails. :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show has had terrible continuity and editing lately. It takes away form the story. Everything relating to the Nuke story seems to be moving so fast after several slow weeks.

I've been disappointed with the camera work and editing lately.

• Members

Agreed...Friday's show ended very well. But today's show direction wise and continuity/editing was bad. I couldnt tell what happened to Luke. Was he shot...did he fall over a cliff?.....What happened? I still dont know what happened as I type this. Noah's dad aimed the gun at Holden...right? Or was it Luke? It was disappointing.

• Members

I agree, the editing and pacing is a little off, but other than that, I like the storyline. It's something different. Well, crazy parents aren't, but the romance is, and that's enough for me. Can't wait to see Luke and Noah taking care of each other. Hopefully they won't go back to a mere two days a week after this.

For some, it doesn't seem clear yet that Luke only fell, and did not get shot. I thought the editing was very poor there.

Archived