ATWT: Monday, October 8 Episode

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today :)

Words can not even describe my hate for Holden :angry:

I am glad Noah finally got some meaty stuff to work with, and Jake did a great job with it. Poor Luke though, I wonder what happened, they never really explained that. Loved the Jack and Carly scenes. Nice seeing Bob and Margo today as well.

• Members

UH, WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*]???? I don't know what show aired, but it sure didn't seem like ATWT.

First, we've got Nutso WhackJob Colonel, spending HALF the show pointing his gun at Luke. THEN, after carefully hiding his intent, he waits until surrounded by witnesses and shoots? Give me a FUCKIN' Break. Noah tearfully asks "what did you do to Luke," after witnessing the act? All Lily can do is shriek as a man points a rifle at her son? OMG...just horrible, horrible writing. Another freakin' "on location shoot" wasted.

I'm not the biggest Dusty fan, but having Margo walk in and berate the man made her look like a bitch. Did I NOT hear her tell either Lily or Dusty, that there was nothing more to investigate....she had means, motive and opportunity and that was that?

Then, like biting into a rotten apple, it turns into the "Let's Praise St. Katherine The Good Wife" show. Thank GOD JJ had a meltdown, 'cause that was the only thing that rang true, as Jack practically wished Carly dead, so he didn't have to deal with disappointing Katie and her need to decorate and procreate. There's a way to have Jack admit he hates watching Carly die, but today sure didn't sound like much more than whining with Margo. Don't get me started on his sorrowful "I didn't discuss the decision with Katie" CRAP! After TEN FREAKIN' YEARS, he's finally realizing this about himself? REALLY??? Doesn't he realize walking out on his marriage to Carly, and insisting they tell the kids the NEXT MORNING before school about a divorce is the same atttitude?

Ugh...in prances Katie (scared to face Carly on her own, she drags Brad with her) off to cheer up JJ with her fake smirky smile, while Brad guilts Carly into accepting Katie's ascension as "Stepmommy With a Heart" so JJ can have some fun before she turns into worm food and Katie dances on her grave.

AND Holden unreasonably decides that Lily is to blame for Luke being shot.

Boy, this was a BAD script by Richard Culliton. Oakdale seemed like a very mean place today.

• Members

Well, now we see where Noah gets his sloppy inconsistency from! The guy who wanted his man crush kept quiet only to kiss him in full view at work must have inherited that mentality. Deep down, I think the Mayers want to be caught. :lol: Why the hell didn't Noah pounce on Winston and beat the crap out of him after the shooting? EVERYBODY let this bastard WALK AWAY! :lol:

• Members

Out of the mouths of kids.........comes the truth. You go JJ. I hate Holden, what a jerk.

The locations scenes were pretty awful. Yea, he was pointing the gun at Luke, had him in the crosshair and pulling the trigger, then when it comes back from commercial, he is loading his gun ?? What the hell????

Archived