AMC: Monday, October 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam and Hannah's partnership finally being revealed was the best part for me. God Adam was fierce with Hannah! I can't wait to see their story develop more and what secret does Hannah still have I wonder?

Good episode, Ryan acting all Neanderthal again though... ugg

Amanda Baker was ok. Not great, not terrible however some scenes it just felt as though she was reading a scrip. We'll see how it goes. She though looks alot older than Alexa....

• Members

I hated Ryan and Aidan today. I think they were absolutely vile and disgusting. The image of Wes with a noose around his neck, his hands tied behind his back and standing on a chair was too much. WTF do they think they are? Im really not liking these two and I hope that they are wrong about him. They are bullies and they took things too far

Loving Amanda as Babe so far. I think she's doing pretty fine. I had to laugh at the Babe hug bc I thought they'd at least go to commerical break.

Wow the opening did change fast. I love the new shots, especially Dre. The transitions were very good. I was surprised to see Ava in though. With her inclusion is Ava/Lily the only other set of twins/lookalikes to be featured in an opening outside of Adam/Stuart?

• Members

AmandaBabe was not that bad. Definitely not as bad as SabineLee -- and what's better is that she wasn't given a lot to do in this episode. Just a few lines here and a few lines there.

And the best part is, she wasn't licking envelopes for her first two weeks. <_<

Joanna Cohen wrote Zendall pretty damn well. I loved how Kendall expressed she wasn't happy about the Mannah/Zach incident, and how she doesn't really trust Mannah, but she trusts Zach and knows who Zach is and his code of ethics. I'm glad to see a married couple act like adults. Erica needs to take a few lessons from her daughter.

Still not happy that Adam's sniffing around that miserable KWAK.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but I nearly vomit at the thought of a noose and hanging being used as a source of entertainment. I had to FF that scene.

• Members

It's so frustrating that I have to wait for clips of NuBabe to hit YouTube etc before I can see what everyone's talking about. Ditto with the new opening. It seems Amanda's getting a better reaction so far in one episode than Sabine has gotten after a few months, which is odd as Sabine looks perfect for the role of Greenlee and Amanda looks a little too old for Babe.

Archived