AMC: Monday, October 8

• Members

OMG - that was so awkward and different (the Babe switch). Ugh - I don't think I'll be able to accept this for a long time.... :( They even photoshopped the Krystal/Babe pic in the album at the end and replaced Alexa with Amanda....UGH!

Anyway - the opening is so different! I don't think I like it...lol. The random hyper Babe after JR doesn't fit - she seems like a giddy school girl between JR and Wes.

Ava's shot looks really good though. I don't understand why Josh is between Amanda and Ava though....he should be near the front - after Greenlee....and Tad should be next to Julia right? Ugh.

Oh - but DRE looks HOT - I'm surprised at myself saying this - but Dre's opening shot is HOT - and I can't wait until he actually gets to smile on the show and not be a complete prick for no good reason.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey all. Newbie here. Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm loving Richie. Anyone that can take on Ryass and knock him down a few pegs is fine by me. :D

And yes, that noose scene bothered me. Any human torture that is over the top like that. :angry:

I thought Ryan was over his "Iamthatmonster" phase. Guess not.

• Members

This is the first show that I have loved the entire episode in a long time.

I wasn't big on the Babe switch but the Wes/Richie Story kept me interested.

I loved Zendall today. It was refreshing watching where this couple has moved in their marriage.

I loved Wes today at the end of the show...if they keep this up I could become a fan of Wes.

Hopefully we start to see more shows like these.

I also loved the Adam/Hannah reveal and the Josh playing Hannah portion today too.

• Members

I don't like the sharp contrast they had between the two Babe's. Alexa's shot WENT with the entire flow of things because it had a nice dark crimson red shot to go with her pink sweater shot. It was a nice transition from Jaime to Babe and to JR. The difference between the two is so jarring and haphazard. New Babe's shot doesn't even look like it belongs because it's so bright and ostantacious as well as just overall offensive to the overall opening. The white light combined with that strong blue simply doesn't mesh with the overall opening. Maybe it's suppose to represent things to come. LOL.

Bottom line newBabe's opening spot is hella awful and needs to be fixed ASAP.

• Members

ITA - although I felt the same way when that new opening version premiered with Colby/Sean/Sydney/Annie...and now I think they fit in just fine. Hopefully after a few more versions, it'll end up ok.

Speaking of that nuBabe...UGH. I can't stand her - I'm finally finished with the episode and she's horrible. She looks like a vagina - she's stiff and boring. She doesn't resemble or sound at all like the real character of Babe should...I know it's her first day - but the way she's been brought on the show - she has to bring it Day 1 - and she didn't.

What was up with the circus music during the Wes/Ryan/Aiden scenes? Anyway - TEAM WES!!! I love the guy - and I can't stand the way Ryan and Aiden acted today...reminds me of why I hate Ryan so much.

I love Annie and Wes both actually - so it's hard to pick sides - but for now I'm on Team Wes mainly bc I hate Ryan right now.

MichaelKane:

Anyway - Dre is the young black boy in the band that lives next to Krystal/Tad's house. He's "friends" with Colby/Sean - although he's got a major chip on his shoulder about something - and it all stems from 9/11....

Archived