AMC: Monday, October 8

• Members

I hope you're both right and B&E have a big twist coming up, but I don't have the faith in their writing ability that you guys do.

This does feel like McT's writing. I'm scared that Frons might have asked her to consult on the show...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I taped the final show for Alexa Havins/ debut of NuBabe, Amanda Baker. Amanda Baker is a good choice as Babe. I still don't like AMC, so definitely won't be returning to one of my former fave soaps. IMHO, she's a better recast than the NuGreenlee, Sabine Singh, who doesn't seem much like Greenlee to me. She's ugly compared to Rebecca Budig and doesn't look much like her at all.

• Members

The hacks have destroyed one of the few enjoyable things left on this show - AIDAN!

For him to exact his vigilante brand of justice was ridiculous. It was gross when Tad did it to Madden. Glad Richie got the upperhand on that stupid thug.

Playing Ryan's bitch is Aidan's new lot in life? NO THANK YOU!

NuBabe is not bad, but they should have waited to introduce her. Don't care for the piglet whore character at all, but it would have been a better transition to wait.

And for Hannah to be doing Adam's bidding because she has to and not because she wants to makes me physically ill. Now she has a secret?

Megan McHack! Come out come out wherever you are. This trash has your signature all over it! IDIOT!

ANDREA

• Members

WOAH. I seriously doubt Megan--who gets paid aLOT somethign ABC wouldn't do is involved... We can't blame her for whenver we don't liek a thing ona show she's no longer connected to...

Aiden Turner has always been a crush of mine but, while I found the noose and all in poor tste and wrong I don't feel like they've destroyed his character because he's never had a properly defined one--since the CUlliton days even. (B&E to some of their credit have been trying to make him have a few demons--mentioing to Greenlee troubles over his Special Op past etc--though it's been very inconsistantly written--he goes from playign dress up with her to trying to hang people). Sop for that reason it doesn't bug me as much as some...

As for Hannah--I like that she's working with Adam. And I don't think it makes her less strong--she's obviously doing it for some personal reason/secret--gettign Adam to pay her to do it is just the impetus

E

Archived