AMC: Monday, October 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the hanging of Wes was pretty extreme.

The new Babe is OK, I like Amanda on GH:NS but I don't know how'll she be as Babe, will she have that sort of "tough cookie" act that Alexa had down for Babe. I'm just really going to miss her and I think that transformation thing was really odd and creppy.

• Members

Zendall's scenes in Monday's episode were probably the best they've had since the first couple weeks B&E were writing. I loved their scenes yesterday. Kendall's reaction to everything was brilliant. I hope she clocks Hannah one eventually! I get the sense Hannah will most likely be gone by the end of November sweeps given that she is obviously not on contract. A shame really.... oh well. I'll enjoy her while I can.

Ryan and Annie are featured everyday.... Ryannie obviously B&E have a hardon for (or Frons) not sure.

• Members

Exactly--agreed on all accounts...

And yah the hanging bit seemed like one of McT's shock scenes she likes... What I don't get is Aiden tells Ryan not to touch RIchie or he could get in trouble etc--no roughing him up then does THIS? Aiden's always been an incosistantly written character but...

• Members

Adam of course they are, and yep the Bears sure do, Fronsie also deemed them to be an upcoming Super Couple :rolleyes:

I don't get the bitching and moaning about Zendall being on, when they haven't even been on everyday for weeks, Ryannie have, where's the bitching about them? Oh yeah I forgot Zendall is everyone's newest scapegoat :rolleyes:

• Members

Zendall aside from maybe August... are on as much as they were at the beginning of the year. I don't remember seeing complaints during the Satin Slayer storyline.

Ryannie actually were supporting for the most part until McTavish left. I'd actually call them the lead couple right now as this Ritchie storyline i9s the front burner story... Zach and Kendall are actually on the backburner right now compared to two months ago LOL. They have nothing to do with Ritchee/Annie.

I personally I am enjoying the show much more than I was in August/Sept. I jus

Archived