AMC: Monday, October 8

• Members

Alexa Havins, the door is wide open for you at Y&R. :D Not your first choice? Want to break into primetime? How about Desperate Housewives? Just be careful about Marc Cherry. I wish you all the best & more, Havins! Go out & rock Hollywood to its core, girl!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's going to L.A. which is a step up already. If she were to go onto another soap she would have to go onto GH, B&B or Y&R there aren't too many options for soap actors down there. Thus why alot of them end up playing multiple roles on different soaps. Any of those would be a step up from AMC right now.

I still hope she lands a hit primetime show.

• Members

I know it's only been one day, but this is the kind of backlash that happens when you do such a sudden recast. Maybe if they had sent Babe out of town for a while, then brought her back it wouldn't be so jarring....but they chose to throw her in our faces.

• Members

okay im not usuasly oen to judge from first day - but shes awful. the actress is good, but she just doest fit the role... at all. they srsly shoulda killed babe or had her get free from psycho and run off and hide away. something...

and Alexa Havins as Britney Spears? OMG! **AMAZING** lol.

• Members

I loved the Hannah/Adam reveal and the Josh/Hannah scenes.

Zzzzendull nearly put me to sleep.

I've been saying for the past few weeks how I hate this simplistic bad Richie/good Annie plot with Ryan & Aidan supposedly being the heroes and I really despise the whole plot now. Watching Ryan & Aidan threaten to torture Richie was bad enough, but the writers took it to a new, disgusting low with the hanging. How can anyone find this [!@#$%^&*] entertaining?

• Members

The hanging was too far for me too--I dunno how we're meant to have sympathy for Aiden after that... However I still disagree with you on the story as a whole--it seems obvious to me (and I hope I won't be eatign crow) that the simplistic direction you think its going in isn't where it's going and there'

s more of a twist to the "is Richie as bad as she says" story

• Members

As I was writing my reply, I started realizing several things that make made me delete it and basically say, I agree. It seems like the story's being set up for something larger than Annie's wimpering and whining "Richie's evil, Ryan! Richie's soooo evil!" Especially since all of her memories of their childhood don't seem to be that big of a deal. It seemed like Richie was acting like a typical bratty little brother.

As I've said before, the hanging plot is disgusting in my opinion. It was way too extreme.

Is McTavish ghostwriting this show? :unsure:

Archived