AMC: Monday, October 8

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

except she is younger than Rebecca Herbst and looks it. The show really doesnt need any young females as they have an abundance of those

IA. I could defiently see her on B&B. She would make a great Amber recast bc I got sick of Adriene Frantz towards the end and definetly hated her Y&R run. The only bad thing here is that you'd only have to expect 6 months at the most here since that seems to be the average lifespan on this soap unless you are lucky

• Members

Really then why is it they only have like five to six women shown on GH consistently. Maxie, Carly, Lulu, Elizabeth, Sam and Emily while everyone else is chopped liver? I wouldn't mind her on GH. But I would rather see her on primetime or perhaps a edgy good cable show like "Dexter", "Nip/Tuck" or "Weeds". Doesn't really matter.

:mellow:

• Members

and theres Robin and Leyla now that NS is over and then Kelly and Lainey. Theres already too many and Id rather see those who get less airtime have some before throwing a newbie into the mix. I love Alexa and would love to see her on GH bc I watch the show, but she isnt needed. The show needs to fcous on the young women they already have

• Members

Ill miss Alexa but Im interested in seeing Amanda in the role to see what type of chemistry her Babe has with Richie. Ive never found Alexa to be sexy in her pairings. They were sweet and adorable but she came across as cute to me. I guess mainly bc of hte way the show portrayed Babe with a heart of gold but she didnt have hot passionate chemistry with her men. I think it might have been different if they kept her more like the trampy bitch she was in the beginning it might have been different. I like Richie and the pairing with Babe and his character doesnt really fit with Alexa's Babe. Maybe that will change with Amanda in the role. I hope they have her have more of an edge

• Members

I just had to laugh when after teh hug it was Amanda's Babe. I knew it was coming but I still found it really cheesy. And Oooooo a new opening. I missed half of it but saw Ritchie, Ava and Dre. Was the new Babe in the new opening too?

Archived