Adrienne Curry Vs. Perez Hilton

Shawn

• Members

All I have to say is: GO ADRIENNE! :)

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=315737468

Adrianne Curry Vs. Perez Hilton

Where the [!@#$%^&*] do I start? Firstly, Perez drags some comment I left in my blog that was MEANT to be funny into a STORY. Run outta those GREAT sources and stories Perez? I said I was tempted to dump my drink on his head...I thought it was pretty funny. Wow, this guy can dish [!@#$%^&*], but he sure can't take it! Poor Perez then felt the need to report MORE false news on me (all he ever does) to feel better about himself. The greasy haired pig ended up sitting in front of me last night at the Fox Reality Really Awards. Of course we are all gonna poke fun about the evil man that does nothing but try to bring people down! All he does is talk [!@#$%^&*] about me, he is so vile. Did he expect me to say something nice about him? Here is a guy who calls people "reality whores" yet has his OWN reality show (he is SO uninteresting, that it has to be about OTHER PEOPLE!!!). He claims he has REAL news, but ends up doing nothing but writing LIES. I'm banned from the Playboy Mansion? News to me, you [!@#$%^&*] talking pig! I am unemployed? You will be eatin your [!@#$%^&*] words in a few months. You might consider getting better sources...like people who actually know SOMETHING. But you can't, because no one likes your negative ass. He says I am a failed model. That would be true if I came into this industry to model. Everything I have ever done is to make money to better my life, invest, and help my family. Mission accomplished, so how have I failed? I do it for the money honey, get your [!@#$%^&*] straight. I want to be more than just some thoughtless beauty with a dead eye. People know I am more than just some "model". I have a personality...which YOU don't seem to like. That just makes it all the better! Don't like it? GET OVER IT!

Did I mention dear sweet Perez had a BLACK EYE last night? Wonder who gave him a little kiss? All this guy does is talk [!@#$%^&*] about me, and everyone else. GET A LIFE! He hates anyone who isn't as miserable inside as he is. This guy has the balls to say I am classless? RIIIIGHT. This is coming from a guy who got famous for DRAWING DICKS AND CUM ON THE FACES OF CELEBRITIES! Class [!@#$%^&*] act, Perez, Class act! I'm sure the white house wants you over for dinner. When this douchebag sat in front of me last night, all I could feel was his negative energy. Who made fun of you growing up, Perez? Did they hurt you so bad that you now have to hurt others to make yourself feel better?

He went onstage and present an award. While he did so, he talked [!@#$%^&*] about every person up for one by calling them losers. WHAT ARE YOU, MY DEAR? Do you consider yourself a winner? I don't know many who do. Why don't you raise money for cancer, or help sick children? Oh yeah, I forgot your only interested in hurting people. Your heart is BLACK. It's called KARMA baby, and you will get it in SPADES. Could this guy one day become a cool person? I hope so, he is obviously really hurting inside and has yet to deal with his child hood issues.

So again, Perez, your sources are bullshit and nothing but liars. You are nothing but a ball of negativity. Do something better with your life....like try to GET ONE!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived